Chaos is calling...

to all the people fearing they dont have enough time, finished last year and i started a month before the deadline, if can do it you guys can... forte, im looking at you -.-

Normally, I'd probably try to agree, but I am that guy who had a 1 model ETL vow that took me weeks to paint.happy.pngsleep.pngdry.pngsad.pngunsure.pngcry.gif

So yeah, hop to it Forte! biggrin.pngwhistlingW.gif

to all the people fearing they dont have enough time, finished last year and i started a month before the deadline, if can do it you guys can... forte, im looking at you -.-

Normally, I'd probably try to agree, but I am that guy who had a 1 model ETL vow that took me weeks to paint.happy.pngsleep.pngdry.pngsad.pngunsure.pngcry.gif

So yeah, hop to it Forte! biggrin.pngwhistlingW.gif

You mean forte who finished his two ETL vows?

Not got too much to do before breaking out the primer sprays. I've even done the basing ;)

6 kitbashed Noise Marines and a kitbashed Slaanesh Spawn. Just waiting on a few things in the post (mainly a tentacle maker) before doing a couple of sculpting sessions http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Tongue/mockery-011.gif

Nah, we mean Forte the Mod. :P

You mean forte the nolongerunemloyedandnowworkingfulltime? Same person http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Respect/respect-013.gif

This will be my first call, looking forward to it.

I'm looking forward see how your Chaos Marine army in Call of Chaos.  It got a lot of great models & seen the Daemon Prince in the past few updates has been cool :D  What are you planning on entering for CoC?

Christ, this means I've been around for a shade under a year. That's gone quick.

Dragonlover

Haha, it's when you look and think - oh my goodness how long have I been a member...

Black Crusades...

Nice timing, local music fests are in full swing ive paid off the puppy-we-have-to-have and its Cakeday! Aussie summers mean lots of daylight painting time for me, while everyone dies slowly in the sun hehehe.

Ill be using this for something a bit special, turns out i started ablog once so time to contribute!

This will be my first call, looking forward to it.

I'm looking forward see how your Chaos Marine army in Call of Chaos. It got a lot of great models & seen the Daemon Prince in the past few updates has been cool :D What are you planning on entering for CoC?

Cheers IP glad you approve :) With my track record of slowness, it won't be a massive amount, think basic troops really ad I need to get it looking like a army....or the bikes and Urkrathos!!

Hmmm I'm so tempted to get in on this. However there is a downside. I don't like any of the csm range enough to actually buy and paint

It's called "count as". Besides, we all know you like your Night Lords "pure". ;)

Indeed I want none of this 8 pointed star and tentacles hanging everywhere rubbish. 

If I can find the models I might bring to life my Slanesshi warband the Coven of Cloying inducements but we'll see. No commitments as yet

Archived