Chaos is calling...

Let the dancing commence!

I'm going to think long and hard about what's actually best to pledge... this could be the time to make a real headway into even more of those Plague Marines... perhaps my three Great Unclean Ones too... and some delicious Daemons...

Forte, for starting that which must not be named, you must bear the Banner of Funk, proving that you know how to get your groove on!

http://s7.postimg.org/7l78p7mgr/Banner_of_Funk.jpg

I would but being a mod means I am bound by the 800x100 image pixel limit for my signature. And this would push me over that (good banner though).

I, Tom de Mayo, answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete:

1x Chaos Knight Paladin (is this legal? If not, I'm painting it anyway outside the vow)

1x Khârn the Betrayer

2x Beasts of Nurgle

10x Plague Bearers

7x Nurgling Stands

35x Chaos Cultitsts

35x Chaos Cultists

before January 15th 2015. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Pustulant Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

Oops, wrong forum.

oh forte, i dont have an airbrush ither, but can make you a dwal, we can both paint one model with our offhand, it could be fun or horrible, and it cant be nurgle, that be too easy

Well I managed some sculpting so should be ok. Will do the spawn first anyway as it's going to be mostly washes and glazes ;)

Tempting to see how an "off hand painted" mini looks though. Maybe as a fun challenge after the Call.

i honestly forgot how tobfo this, so semper might need some help :)

I'm here to help! :)

Ask away!

so not goning to post full rules like last time semper?

oh forte, i dont have an airbrush ither, but can make you a dwal, we can both paint one model with our offhand, it could be fun or horrible, and it cant be nurgle, that be too easy

Well I managed some sculpting so should be ok. Will do the spawn first anyway as it's going to be mostly washes and glazes ;)

Tempting to see how an "off hand painted" mini looks though. Maybe as a fun challenge after the Call.

oki forte we can do that afer the call

Archived