Chaos is calling...

Ok, so refresh my memory on CoC:

Pledge, and paint models, just Chaos? How long do we have?

Look at the original banner image. There's a hint on there ;)

Until the pizza gets delivered to the House of the Rising Sun in Sin City on Skalathrax. Or January 15, 2015. Whichever comes first. :P

Has anyone introduced you to Forgeworld's Horus Heresy III Legion range? I have an inkling that with a touch of some Word Bearer heads might help you out.

Hmmm interesting point Kol. I might have a browse. Firstly though I need to make some sort of list to have an idea of the theme I want to run. Is it restricted to csm or are daemons permitted as well?

Look at the original banner image. There's a hint on there msn-wink.gif

Derp. Thanks. As A Thousand Son, I skim over the foul visage of the death guard as quickly as I can.

Derp. Thanks. As A Thousand Son, I skim over the foul visage of the death guard as quickly as I can.

We're beautiful on the inside.

Well , I just organized my hobby room to prepare for call.  In order to put a dent into the masses of black primed chaos miniature, I am preforming a personal crusade.  Oct 15-Nov 14 6 units from csm, Nov 15-Dec 14 6 units from traitor guard, and finally Dec 15-Jan 15th 6 units from Daemons.  I know only the chaos marines will count, but I am done procrastinating. 

Spread the True words, brothers. 

We're beautiful on the inside.

Lol, that's one of the funniest things I've read lately! I'm rushing out to make a T-shirt!

Nah, we mean Forte the Mod. tongue.png

You mean forte the nolongerunemloyedandnowworkingfulltime? Same person http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Respect/respect-013.gif

Pffft, try working the hours I do, your job sounds like bloody heaven.. Lets swap. :D

Nah, we mean Forte the Mod. tongue.png

You mean forte the nolongerunemloyedandnowworkingfulltime? Same person http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Respect/respect-013.gif

Pffft, try working the hours I do, your job sounds like bloody heaven.. Lets swap. :D

Nope. Driving the forklifts is too much fun ;)

Sons of Malice players need to come back.

They need to give use a good codex to use with them. In order to use the chaos dex, we would be forced to given them a mark.

Excuses ;)

Sons of Malice players need to come back.

They need to give use a good codex to use with them. In order to use the chaos dex, we would be forced to given them a mark.

IIRC, Malice was the Chaos that used Chaos against itself and it wasn't uncommon for daemons of Malice to look similar to the daemons of other powers. In other words. one could argue that depending on the nature of the Mark given by Malice, it could very easily be similar to the Mark given by another patron.

Ok, I have some guys that need doing. Ironically, Plague marines. Are models that have just had a basecoat (flat dheneb stone all over) eligible?

Other than that, I have to finish cultists, and my Vindi.

I potentially have only a couple of weeks free between now and the end date, but will see what I can do!

Archived