Chaos is calling...

My college loans are draining the soul out of me.

That being said, I can't wait for all my bits to come in. I'd love to actually make this Lord and be done with it. Might just chuck it in the :cuss it bucket and make a Nurgle/Slaanesh Pyre force of Possessed and flamer overload with the former Legion Warband joining the Pyre, considering the possibility of their background of potential multiple background origins coalescing.

Yay...minor set back for me here. My finger picked a fight with a curb edge block (well, two really)...and lost. One nicely split nail and some blood resulting. Had to be my brush holding hand too!!!

Cannot repeat what came out of my mouth.

My college loans are draining the soul out of me.

That being said, I can't wait for all my bits to come in. I'd love to actually make this Lord and be done with it. Might just chuck it in the censored.gif it bucket and make a Nurgle/Slaanesh Pyre force of Possessed and flamer overload with the former Legion Warband joining the Pyre, considering the possibility of their background of potential multiple background origins coalescing.

It'll be cool to see how the Lord model turn out in the end.

Forte - That gutting. Best thing to do is if your able to still build models? Just focuses on that, so everything ready to go once everything ok?

I should be getting my Predator tank all built up this weekend with the plasticard armour & ready to go on Wednesday :D

Yay...minor set back for me here. My finger picked a fight with a curb edge block (well, two really)...and lost. One nicely split nail and some blood resulting. Had to be my brush holding hand too!!!

Airbrush it is!

And can I guess that it was another mouth that came out of your mouth? Alien style?

Damn forte, just duct tape it and get back to work, the chaos gods demand it. Seriously that sucks though, no fine detailing for you huh?

Main finger I hold brushes, etc with. And yes, it's strapped and I've been at work since 6.15. No messing about.

Airbrush it is!

And can I guess that it was another mouth that came out of your mouth? Alien style?

Don't have an airbrush. Can get the messy stuff done like bases, bits of filing, pinning, and priming. So not a total write off.

Surely not "Blood for the Blood God"? In any case: pictures or it didn't happen. ;) :D

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!

How does call to chaos work

Semper will have a topic posted soon for memebers to sign up for in the Forge area of the fourm.

Pretty much you pick a set amount of models.  You can build them right now, but painted not to start until the 15th, this Wed.  You've got until 15th Jan 2015 to have all the models you've put forward to get painted.

You can check out last year Call of Chaos VI by this link just give you a idea how it run

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/280738-call-of-chaos-vi/

Most important part - Have fun.  It a good way to pretty much

- Start a new Chaos force

- Add to a army you already got

- Get some of those project finish, that been sitting there for a few months.  So Kill team (GW kill team rules).

- Maybe you just got Dark Vengance box set & just like the models, want to get them painted.

There a min & a max amount of units you can enter into the Call of Chaos.

You note down your progress ether with a topic or on the Call of Chaos VIII topic once that is posted.  You'll have a set amount of update to do per units.  Last year was three updates.

Bah, unable to paint with your regular painting hand, use the other like I did during the last few hours of an all day paint-a-thon. Become ambidextrous, I'm sure Slaanesh would approve msn-wink.gif.

Anyway, what to paint. This is the seventh so perhaps something from the VII Legion would be in order, but what do I have left? I could use some more Imperial Fist power armor, but my Iron Warriors need it more. There is that Space Marine stuff to paint too; A dozen Land Raiders or so would be good, no ten as they come in groups of five. Choices, choices, choices. Maybe if I procrastinate enough, they'll decide for me...yeah, and maybe they'll paint themselves too; they're not Angry Marines, I can't just yell at them until they paint themselves...

So I purchased a zombie dragon for conversion into a heldrake. $40 seemed like a great deal, as I didn't know what bits to go for before some lame people overdrive the bid costs.

That being said, I fell asleep before buying the FF chestpiece and now I have to wait six days for the next avaiable, not overpriced one. Then I need to figure out which bits besides the ecto head I want to use.

So I purchased a zombie dragon for conversion into a heldrake. $40 seemed like a great deal, as I didn't know what bits to go for before some lame people overdrive the bid costs.

That being said, I fell asleep before buying the FF chestpiece and now I have to wait six days for the next avaiable, not overpriced one. Then I need to figure out which bits besides the ecto head I want to use.

One of my friends did some conversions Here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/262724-organic-mechanical-helldrake-hybrid/

Archived