Chaos is calling...

Hmm sounds interesting, just a quick note, is it only one model that's entered or can it be a range?

Full rules coming soon but IIRC it's between two and six codex entries.

Hmm sounds interesting, just a quick note, is it only one model that's entered or can it be a range?

Full rules coming soon but IIRC it's between two and six codex entries.

Ahh that helps a lot then, well time to organise my Alpha's and prep the paints ^^

Yes! I need to get a little more active on here, as my hobby time has been lagging due to lack of a general topic on which to chat, as well as self-imposed deadlines.

This'll be my first CoC, so I immediately have a question: can you make multiple vows? For example, do a vow of three units and then after finishing that vow and units, make a subsequent vow of two or three units?

Reason I'm asking is I kinda had a hobby dip and don't know if I can manage to immediately get into my 'usual' productivity.... I'm thinking of vowing the Eight-Legged Lord of Skulls, a noise marine squad and a contemptor (or two laugh.png)... Can't wait to start!!! - writing this actually gets my hobby vibes going biggrin.png :tu:

Also: will the rules and official beginning be posted on this thread or on a new thread?

m sat on a ton f stuff ready, just waiting for the start now. and this year ETL has taught me a few things about time management etc. last year for the call i was one of the last to enter and only had a month, got cocky and vowed big, then lost interest half way through and got stressed out and didnt enjoy it even though i finished. this year i can tell ill enjoy it more, 3 months, 6 units, 2 weeks a unit, one night of tedious base coating and doing the trim for everything then 2 weeks to take my time and enjoy myself. i cant wait :D

Yes! I need to get a little more active on here, as my hobby time has been lagging due to lack of a general topic on which to chat, as well as self-imposed deadlines.

This'll be my first CoC, so I immediately have a question: can you make multiple vows? For example, do a vow of three units and then after finishing that vow and units, make a subsequent vow of two or three units?

Also: will the rules and official beginning be posted on this thread or on a new thread?

I think you can add a few unit say if you complete three chose.  Your best bet is to check out last year Call of Chaos VI

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/280738-call-of-chaos-vi/

Should give you a rough idea.

I belive Semper will have a topic over in the Forge (WIP area) that will be pinned up.   That topic will allow memeber to join up to the Call of Chaos & to link any updated on there topics, which get updated on the first page.  Check out the link I've posted to Call of Chaos VI last year just to get a idea.

Hope that helps.

Got a Chaos Predators & FW Iron Warriors plate set aside.  Should hopeful start building the model next week so it ready for painting on the 15th.  I really want to push forward the idea's I got for my unit of Chosen with the aim of Kill team in mind, but also standard games.

IP

My bits for the prophet Lord haven't arrived.

May as well twiddle my thumbs again.

We still have about a week before it starts. Hopefully enough time for me to finish my bike squad and the sorcerer and lord that go with them.

I wouldn't worry so much about the build though - you want something that looks good and that you'll enjoy painting. Killing yourself mentally over wargear choices isn't productive!

^^^^THIS!!!!

Well put. The other option is magnets ;)

I wouldn't worry so much about the build though - you want something that looks good and that you'll enjoy painting. Killing yourself mentally over wargear choices isn't productive!

^^^^THIS!!!!

Well put. The other option is magnets msn-wink.gif

I will imagine this is your 6,666th post and therefore convey all the blessings of Slaanesh upon thee!

^^^^THIS!!!!

I will imagine this is your 6,666th post and therefore convey all the blessings of Slaanesh upon thee!

WHAT!!! I didn't even realise I'd hit 6,666 posts. Missed a trick there. May Slaanesh spank me for my mistakes.

^^^^THIS!!!!

WHAT!!! I didn't even realise I'd hit 6,666 posts. Missed a trick there. May Slaanesh spank me for my mistakes.
Now I know who you remind me of. It's Doughnut!

^^^^THIS!!!!

no... im busy, and your butt is hairy

Archived