Conquest has shipped!

Marshal Rohr

So, if any of those who have ocd (however slight it may be) and want their books to be in numerical order, if you have the Special Edition of Extermination that came with the 2 small books, all four main books (and the artbook) fit into that sleeve just fine. The other two small books and reference sheets also fit quite snugly in the Conquest Sleeve!

image1 (1)

So, if any of those who have ocd (however slight it may be) and want their books to be in numerical order, if you have the Special Edition of Extermination that came with the 2 small books, all four main books (and the artbook) fit into that sleeve just fine. The other two small books and reference sheets also fit quite snugly in the Conquest Sleeve!

I hate you

I actually got mine on Ebay.

...From Australia.

It took LITERALLY forever to get here.

So hate all you want, but mine was on your side of the pond for the longest time :P

Sigh... Just quickly leafed through the book. If only it wasn't exam/presentation/everything-is-due time.... Oh well I'll hopefully have time this weekend to read it properly.

• 1 month later...

I'm currently mulling over the discount deal they have of the three main books and the streamlined lists, and was wondering how long it'd be before they added Conquest to the deal. I'd prefer to get all four in one go than the three and then the fourth separate, but I'm all about the fifth book (but that's a story for another topic for another time)

@Aquilanus - Now you can do just that! FW are doing a Bundle of the Three Main Books with Conquest and the two Orange Books for £330.

I feel slightly tempted I can already hear IHF and DEF saying that Stupid Pirates of the Caribbean quote.

Edit: Spelling.

Rest assured, I will report in when my copy turns up. msn-wink.gif

Arrgh! I completely forgot about this while my internet connection was dead! I suppose I shall have to go to the Pain Glove (again). Max setting, please.

I'm currently mulling over the discount deal they have of the three main books and the streamlined lists, and was wondering how long it'd be before they added Conquest to the deal. I'd prefer to get all four in one go than the three and then the fourth separate, but I'm all about the fifth book (but that's a story for another topic for another time)

@Aquilanus - Now you can do just that! FW are doing a Bundle of the Three Main Books with Conquest and the two Orange Books for £330.

I feel slightly tempted I can already hear IHF and DEF saying that Stupid Pirates of the Caribbean quote.

Edit: Spelling.

Typically, Christmas and new year has left me broke sad.png I still intend to get them, but it won't be any time soon sad.png

Archived