Xenith

Well all the units i covered before

Tacticals

- Command Squad

- Vanguard Vets

- Sternguard

- Bikers

Can take grv on the squad and Sargent.

Other than for characters no other units get them.

Oh, yeah, also...

Sanguinary priests? Are they conventional one-to-a-slot HQs? Or can you get extra bodies, like we used to?

Command squads? What are they? Are they just a veteran squad, or do they get special dudes? A built-in "blood" champion like they used to? A baby priest, like they used to? Or are they merely confused and aren't actually a thing?

What is a "sanguinary sword" or "sanguinary axe?"

Techmarines. Do they still lack Independent Character? 

Thanks man - you're doing us all a huge favor.

Rhinos and Razorbacks are Overcharged as base but at a 10 point increase which is already in their points.

Baal Pred has it too built into its points cost.

Vindicators, Whirlwinds and Preds can pay for it.

No landraider variant can get it as not based off the rhino stc.

Techmarines Have IC.

Command squad costs the same as the Marine codex but with a free Apothecary and Champion.

In regards to Sanguinary weapons as far as I can see they are just the names of the Sanguinary guards weapons but double checking.

By the looks of it all though they are still free on the models for the sword and switch to axe for free, the power fist upgrade is still the same points as well.  

Are there any special rules/ options for captains now?

Like taking artificer armor or if taking a jump pack/bike unlocks them as troops?!

No options for this sadly.

Info on the Assault Squads please. Load outs especially.

The EXACT same as Codex Space marines, no difference at all.

What are the exact stats for the frag cannon?

Strength 6, AP -, Assault 2, Rending

Mate - do you mean our RAS lost their meltaguns?

And...the Frag cannon is just 2 shots now, no flame template? 0_o

Thanks in advance!

Snorri

Edit: PLEASE - tell me that there's arty armour for captains. I'll go mad if that's not the case.mellow.png

Assault Marines can get Melta and flamer and plas, grav pistols serg only but no grav guns at all

Frag cannon is still the same as it was but is a 5pt upgrade

Captains can get Art Armour same price as Vanilla

Priest is 1 per slot. No FnP bubble only Narthecium which works identically to C:SM

Also ElectricPaladin, the priests are 1 to 1 slot for HQ, no more 3 to one choice sadly.

So no more melta for ASM then?

Apologies, thats a over sight by me, its the exact same as the marines codex with that exception.

Melta is the same price as is on tacticals.

Hate the new codex lay out.

But no, for 115 points you can get a DP with 5 ASM's, 1 Combi and 2 regular meltas.

Also ElectricPaladin, the priests are 1 to 1 slot for HQ, no more 3 to one choice sadly.

Apologies, thats a over sight by me, its the exact same as the marines codex with that exception.

But no, for 115 points you can get a DP with 5 ASM's, 1 Combi and 2 regular meltas.

Thank God!!! You scared the crap out of me as I was watching all my optimism crumbling around me. I actually heard the sigh of relief from around the entire internet.

I figured.

How about the priest in the command squad. Is he a full priest? +1 WS and 5+ FNP?

Oh, also, is the sanguinary guard still leaderless? Or do they now have a sergeant equivalent?

Having t o type, and check at the same time is not easy when keeping up with posts.

Is the command squad apothecary the same as a sanguinary priest? FNP and +1 WS? Or just the FNP? Does the FNP stack in any way?

Just FNP but for free I ain't going to complain.

Any news on the Veteran Assault Squads?

Snorri

Good news here, nearly the same as Regular marines however, for the price of a power weapon you can get a Grav pistol, Inferno Pistol or Plasma pistol.

Or for the Price of a Melta Gun you can get a hand flamer.

This can be done for every squad member.

Also it reads:

"any model may replace his bolt pistol and/or chainsword with"

You can double up.

Thank God!!! You scared the crap out of me as I was watching all my optimism crumbling around me. I actually heard the sigh of relief from around the entire internet.

Sorry mate, really having to try and keep up here.

I figured.

How about the priest in the command squad. Is he a full priest? +1 WS and 5+ FNP?

Oh, also, is the sanguinary guard still leaderless? Or do they now have a sergeant equivalent?

Not a priest, pretty much a trainee, FNP only before he gets used to having his bodyguard gone. ;)

No leader in the Guard, each is a legend onto themselves, in truth though that would likely be the banner bearer as thats as close as your going to get. :P

What's up with Lemartes? Jump Pack optional or does it come with him?

Only gets +1 strength and attack now when wounded, still 2 wounds and jump pack comes with, no choice. 

Also still AP 4...

So we can take two special weapons on 5 ASM?

That's.. That is.. *feints*

That is one of the most awesome things I've heard in the last two days!

It's a gigantic amount of Melta for just a few points.

Mate if i'm readying this correct we can use our Vanguard Vets the same as sister of battle use seraphim.

Duel wielding special weapons.

10 guys, 20 infernus pistols and dante drop in, no scatter...

Hell even with 20 flamers thats amusing. 

Archived