Drop Assault out

Kilofix

I got the defend your base successfully 75 times within a few days of starting. However I didn't have any successful replies to watch!

Another bug I got later on was successfully defending my base against Samael from the palatine blades chapter. The bugs were I couldn't see the replay and I am Samael of the palatine blades!

I got the defend your base successfully 75 times within a few days of starting. However I didn't have any successful replies to watch!

Another bug I got later on was successfully defending my base against Samael from the palatine blades chapter. The bugs were I couldn't see the replay and I am Samael of the palatine blades!

Alpha Legion just as planned!

From what I've heard skirmish ranks will be reset every 2 weeks?...is this correct?...I'm like 250 short for the 3rd techmarine, and I can get 200 just by claiming all the skirmish rewards up to the first (the achievements related to skirmish rank don't complete unless you claim the reward), but then I'll lose huge amounts of resources. If skirmish ranks are reset, I don't mind claiming it all just to get the 3rd fellow, but if they don't, then it's a really big pile of power I'd be giving up...

Just claim that one last reward next, leave the other ones for later. That way the 200 spirit reward kicks in and you'll still have 7 more rewards waiting...

So I've got dirty amounts of munitions but no power :-/ upgrades all cost power, such a pain!

I get most of my Power from attacking Player bases (and completing bonus Objectives while doing so).

From what I've heard skirmish ranks will be reset every 2 weeks?...is this correct?...I'm like 250 short for the 3rd techmarine, and I can get 200 just by claiming all the skirmish rewards up to the first (the achievements related to skirmish rank don't complete unless you claim the reward), but then I'll lose huge amounts of resources. If skirmish ranks are reset, I don't mind claiming it all just to get the 3rd fellow, but if they don't, then it's a really big pile of power I'd be giving up...

Just claim that one last reward next, leave the other ones for later. That way the 200 spirit reward kicks in and you'll still have 7 more rewards waiting...

It was in front of my eyes this whole time... Thanks!

Anyone know when this game will come out on Android (if ever)?

"What devices is the Horus Heresy: Drop Assault playable on?

Drop Assault is available for iOS devices including iPhone 4 and above, as well as iPad 2 and above. Please note that the game is optimized for iPhone 5 and above. Download and play it here. We will be coming to Android soon."

http://dropassault.com/faq/

I feel ya, Ludosjetka.

Its all well having the game, but the troops have little to no concept of point capture in skirmishes. If theres an enemy nearby they run off, even if you put beacons on a point, they will run off and try to kill them thereby losing you the match. Infuriating to say the least

Heh, yeah I felt so awful a couple days ago when I beat some poor guy b/c he ran out of ammunition to beacon points.

I was down to a single cataphractii and he had a couple jetbikes and tacticals left. I had just been sitting on a point since the beginning so I managed to out score him, haha. 

I've had more victories than loses, just such a pain to lose when I know for a fact if there was a stay put command victory wouldve been assured. Just weird. On a separate note I started a night lords chapter, but I went loyalist

Heh, yeah I felt so awful a couple days ago when I beat some poor guy b/c he ran out of ammunition to beacon points.

I was down to a single cataphractii and he had a couple jetbikes and tacticals left. I had just been sitting on a point since the beginning so I managed to out score him, haha. 

I can just imagine that lone cataphractii sneering across the battlefield at all the enemy forces left alive, raising a middle claw high at them.

I just got a message saying my defence had successfully repelled the enemy. I can only assume that I was attacked by a drunk snotling with one foot stuck in tin bucket, because my defences would need an extra buttock to qualify as half-arsed.

Occasionally, I've failed to take a place b/c I've done the math wrong for that very last beacon and instead of taking out that last flamer turret, my wad of Cataphractii go full derp and try to hammer down a couple power generators while taking a burning promethium bath. 

I'm still quite low level I think (11) but I back up my cataphractii with tact blobs, I've h ad a reasonable success rate using orbital strike in conjunction, especially when people clump their turrets. Teh fewls. Hate lascannons at the minute,

Ok, just confirmed that you DO lose Glory from your base defeateds even though the after action report doesn't say so. It's about 5 to 10. Not sure if it varies by Level.

So make them pay.

Another PvP trick.

EMP an opposing group but not the whole group, just half of it. That way half stops and half keeps moving forward and you've now split them up. Then EMP again and you've now broken the group into thirds that you can kill sequentially.

15831205063_7cc8553819_k_d.jpg

15831205083_ceb9777352_k_d.jpg

Lol, I'm unbreakable in PvP

15831205223_2c03097ebd_k_d.jpg

Archived