Drop Assault out

Kilofix

Is there a guide or manual somewhere?  Aside from the on-screen cues, I really don't have a clue what I should be doing.

Also, it's kind of difficult to play this on a phone (I've got an HTC One and large fingers).  I wish I could play it in a browser window on PC or something.

Is there a guide or manual somewhere?  Aside from the on-screen cues, I really don't have a clue what I should be doing.

Also, it's kind of difficult to play this on a phone (I've got an HTC One and large fingers).  I wish I could play it in a browser window on PC or something.

There are no guides I am aware of.

This game is basically about attacking enemy bases where you will earn experience and materials if you are successful. With the materials you can upgrade just about anything in your base. For example:

-Upgrade troops to have more health and deal damage.

-Upgrade combat abilities to make them more effective and consume less energy.

-Upgrade building to further their uses. Such as upgrading munition and supply depots to produce more of each every hour or weapons to become tougher and do more damage.

-Upgrade the logistics installation to expand/semi-reveal more of the map.

That's just a small handful of things to upgrade but you do it all to make your base tougher to attack (by enemy players) and make your troops more damaging in the field. The end goal of doing all this is to assault prime objectives which move the game's story along.

There is also Skirmish where you bring your troops to battle another player directly in PvP.

I hoped that helped some, bud. Other than that I would say browse through the earlier pages of this log or just post specific questions here. This thread is probably the best resource for info on the net for this game.

Anyone know if it is currently cross platform? ios and android?

Anyone on Android see if Lokens Remnants or Khornes Elite Chapters are on the Leaderboard?

Khorne's Elite and Lokens Remnants show up on the top two slots for me, on Android.

Can any iOS player who is able to search for Chapters search for "Liberites?"

Im on iOS.

I can see Liberites / Conn Eremon.

Looks like it IS cross-platform. Neat.

Oh and .... Die Loyalists! Lol!

Edit - reminder to this just starting on Android. Save up all your Machine Spirit for 3 Techmarines first and foremost. Play PvP Skirmish and complete Achievements for Machine Spirit.

Khorne's Elite and Lokens Remnants show up on the top two slots for me, on Android.

Can any iOS player who is able to search for Chapters search for "Liberites?"

Im on iOS.

I can see Liberites / Conn Eremon.

Looks like it IS cross-platform. Neat.

Oh and .... Die Loyalists! Lol!

You may kill us, but death is nothing compared to vindication.

Edit: So can people from iOS and Androids join the same Chapter? What about loyalty lines?

Well, that is still pretty sweet.

I guess if any Loyalists want to join the Liberites, they can! I'm there, Dosjetka is there, RolandTHTG is there, and so is some guy who got confused and joined because he thought the game told him to. :)

I started with SoH and liked the extra little bit of energy in combat. Then I switched to World Eaters and thought they were good but I felt like I betrayed my original choice and went back.

That's 500 machine points I could have spent on something else.

Archived