Casual 30K Hobby Challenge - Month 6 - February

Kor'Vesh

Urghh so bad at these, so very bad...

Can I pledge my 5 man gal Vorbak squad even though I've already painted one and most of another?

I'll throw in a Praetor to.

And a contemptor

(And that's my pledge, if I don't say it as a real one maybe I'll finish)

Oh traitorous Word Bearers is my legion.

well i think I may pledge these guys to be painted because I cranked them out way to fast. Dont add it yet, we'll see after the rest of the pledge is built.

5 legion reconnaissance marines, or as I call em "scout snipers"

med_gallery_82040_10175_69211.jpg

Ok, here we go...

I'll paint this guy, a Legion Champion...

gallery_576_9710_48096.jpg

I re-positioned his head last night to face the other way, now he looks like he's advancing and drawing his sword as opposed to backing off and drawing it

Although looking at the picture, I'm tempted to change it back - Thoughts?

I will take a step back and pass this month challenge. My Army has grown far graeter than initialy thought.

With Book 5 and new goods for my Word Bearers i will come back and reinforce the Traitor side.

This is my first Pledge and I have a baby due this month, so it may not happen but I will pledge a new Sicaran with a 10 man Tactical Support Squad all in the name of my glorious Primarch Ferrus Manus,and in the name of the Emperor. The Flesh is Weak!!!

I will take a step back and pass this month challenge. My Army has grown far graeter than initialy thought.

With Book 5 and new goods for my Word Bearers i will come back and reinforce the Traitor side.

I will hold up the honour of the XVII for a while you meditate brother.

This is my first Pledge and I have a baby due this month,

I don't know if a newborn is a fair pledge but I'll leave the tough calls to Kor'Vesh.  You can certainly argue that he/she will be a "unique conversion" but you at least have to share 1/2 off the concept(ion) with his/her mother.  But still, if she delivers before March 1st then you'll have a valid entry.  How about we compromise and say the baby is worth 1/2 a VP rounded down?

And cheers to fatherhood.  -OMG

I will hold up the honour of the XVII for a while you meditate brother.

HONOUR of the XVIIth? Good luck finding any to uphold :P

Sorry you aren't playing Gizur, but you've earnt a rest!

This is my first Pledge and I have a baby due this month,

I don't know if a newborn is a fair pledge but I'll leave the tough calls to Kor'Vesh.  You can certainly argue that he/she will be a "unique conversion" but you at least have to share 1/2 off the concept(ion) with his/her mother.  But still, if she delivers before March 1st then you'll have a valid entry.  How about we compromise and say the baby is worth 1/2 a VP rounded down?

And cheers to fatherhood.  -OMG

I'll count a baby, but I'll have to insist that it is in a valid colour scheme, and comes with some form of proff of allegiance :D Congrats ROBOcaster, glad to have you with us!

OK... I'm gonna go and write the post-mortem for January now...

[quote name="Kor'Vesh" post="3939564" timestamp="1422981884"

I'll count a baby, but I'll have to insist that it is in a valid colour scheme, and comes with some form of proff of allegiance

OK... I'm gonna go and write the post-mortem for January now...

im so glad i ordered that night lord baby grow now hehe mine due in may so that my pledge sorted lol

All the best on the up coming young un robo

I, Twisty, The-one-to-lazy-to-update, pledge to paint three chosen and a standard bearer as well as (maybe) post regular updates on my progress in this thread and my own. By my honor and my legion I swear this, never let it be said that a son of Vulkan failed his vow. For Vulkan! For Nocturne! For the XVIII legion!

I might add a apothecary to this later, we´ll see how it goes happy.png

Hydra, your vow is fine, just make it four Gal'vorbak if one is painted!

im so glad i ordered that night lord baby grow now hehe mine due in may so that my pledge sorted lol

I really want that to be true! 5 points Per legion baby grow!

This is my first Pledge and I have a baby due this month, so it may not happen but I will pledge a new Sicaran with a 10 man Tactical Support Squad all in the name of my glorious Primarch Ferrus Manus,and in the name of the Emperor. The Flesh is Weak!!!

A baby huh? Trying to sell them to get more resin goodies I see :P

Heavy bolters are done. #Tankhuntergoodness #deathtogrossdarkeldar #Post69 #hashtagsaredumbandwillneverbeusedagain

Kor'vesh please add those 5 recon marines down to be painted, only building is way to easy.

med_gallery_82040_10175_76707.jpg

Archived