Horus Heresy Weekender 2015 news: Book V Tempest

Atia

That's the cover of a numbered edition book that's only physically available from the New Black Library store that will open as part of the new Warhammer World re-opening in May. You can only buy it by going into the store.

that's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad furious.gif

WAIT! HOLD THE PHONE!

Why was there an Iron Hands book cover shown at the Imperial Fists & Iron Warriors panel!?!? WHAT WAS EVEN DISCUSSED THERE!?!

WAIT! HOLD THE PHONE!

Why was there an Iron Hands book cover shown at the Imperial Fists & Iron Warriors panel!?!? WHAT WAS EVEN DISCUSSED THERE!?!

nope, it's from the artwork seminar :<

and information regarding the Scyllax Guardian Automata: (thanks@DrLove42, BoLS)

theyre in Book5. Alan Bligh described them as high tougness troops (as in a troops choice) that uses radioactive hugs in disintergrate their enemies

That's the cover of a numbered edition book that's only physically available from the New Black Library store that will open as part of the new Warhammer World re-opening in May. You can only buy it by going into the store.

Several rules and simple decency prevent me from writing my actual opinion on this.

Oh well, at least I'll be able to look at the pretty cover picture online...

Several rules and simple decency prevent me from writing my actual opinion on this.

Oh well, at least I'll be able to look at the pretty cover picture online...

I'm sure it will eventually come to digital format.

If not I'm going to the event and can pick up copies for people.

thanks @ BattleBunnies: http://battlebunnies.blogspot.co.at/

gallery_79873_10428_33136.jpg

it's the cover of an upcoming novel - Meduson

Are we sure this is going to be an -actual- novel this time? tongue.png

After Tallarn: Ironclad and Blades of the Traitor, I'm at the point where I'll believe it when I see it.

If you're asking whether it's a Novel or Novella, no idea. It'll be available in May

Artwork seminar is over, everybody is now filtering in for Tempest. I have a rubbish location, so doubt will have any photos. Will try to keep updates prompt, and short.

It's getting crowded in the room

There's so much negativity I thought I was in the Chaos forums for a minute.

So much negativity? laugh.png

For every luke-warm reception the Stormbird has gotten from a few of us, we've also had great things to say on several other reveals. Weird.

Archived