Horus Heresy Weekender 2015 news: Book V Tempest

Atia

Not really that moot of a point though with Legion RoWs like the NL which forces you to take three Terror Squads. The RoWs are meant to conform to a specific style, hence the trade-offs in allowances and restrictions.

The Delegatus allows you to take the Vets without forcing you to play a specific style. Like Slipstream said, it's the perfect starter consul because you can use the vets to determine what you like to play as without having to commit to a specific legion until you find a Legiones Astartes ruleset and play style that suit your personal tastes.

I'm with the crowd that feels that stormbird/thunderhawk thing is trying really hard to make a brick fly. Especially with the old RT art I always expected it to be more sleek. Even if they wanted to make it look like an older thunderhawk those brick shaped canards aren't doing it any favors.

tumblr_inline_mjvliy9cCV1qz4rgp.gif

With day 2, where we find out if the next Primarch is Dorn (IT BETTER GODDAMN BE) or not. As well as more IF vs IW stuff and other not-so-important-or-baller-as-the-IF stuff.

You VII Legion kids have gotten enough toys lately. I want to see the Lord of Iron up in here.

I've wanted an official Stormbird model for some time, I will not be buying that Thunderhawk they're trying to call a Stormbird. I know its a WIP right now but I can't remember a WIP that has been displayed that has changed too drastically.

Kor Phaeron was changed quite drastically

Yes. Yes he was, and for the worse. That original head in the WIP was amazing. What did we get instead? An old guy in TDA that looks like he can't remember who or where he is.

Also, the Praevian gives the Battle-Automata taken with him Legions Astartes (insert legion here) with the SoH, EC, DG, NL, WB and RG additional options for them - some restricted to Castellax; such as Banestrike Ammo, Chem Munitions, Fleet & Infiltrate (RG), Sonic Shriekers, etc.

Iron Hands Castellax, anyone?

I'm awake, I'm awake!

More pictures from day1: thanks to http://recalcitrantdaze.blogspot.co.at/

Armillus Dynat:

med_gallery_79873_10428_61605.jpg

med_gallery_79873_10428_116518.jpg

Dynat is absolutely fabulous. I'm not an Alpha Legion-fan - or am I... Alpharius? - but that model is gorgeous.

Right now there is no chance to build more than one Legion (and maybe some Mechanicum/Solar Auxilia allies) for me, but I will definitely collect some special characters and maybe some units from the others too. All started with Horus, but then the others came to. Vulkan, Curze, Polux? Amazing. Really hope that we will see Dorn or Perturabo (or maybe both?) today.

You VII Legion kids have gotten enough toys lately. I want to see the Lord of Iron up in here.

While that is true and I can't complain, I'd rather FW pump out Dorn and Sigismund and dedicate a release window to the IW to give them a proper spotlight - unless we're also replicating the fluff...

Same for the Raven Guard.

Also, the Praevian gives the Battle-Automata taken with him Legions Astartes (insert legion here) with the SoH, EC, DG, NL, WB and RG additional options for them - some restricted to Castellax; such as Banestrike Ammo, Chem Munitions, Fleet & Infiltrate (RG), Sonic Shriekers, etc.

Iron Hands Castellax, anyone?
Dude, could you imagine the Castellax with the Night Lords +1 To Wound and the cover save?

While that is true and I can't complain, I'd rather FW pump out Dorn and Sigismund and dedicate a release window to the IW to give them a proper spotlight

Good point.

And for those who don't recall the WIP Kor Phaeron:

http://i.imgur.com/bE9i75P.png

Yeah, looks like he'd tear your soul out and share it with some daemons over tea.

This guy?

http://i.imgur.com/o0sBqwC.png

I think he just pooped in his TDA and needs someone to work the cable remote for him.

Always take those WIP pics with a hefty dose of salt.

While that is true and I can't complain, I'd rather FW pump out Dorn and Sigismund and dedicate a release window to the IW to give them a proper spotlight

Good point.

And for those who don't recall the WIP Kor Phaeron:

http://i.imgur.com/bE9i75P.png

Yeah, looks like he'd tear your soul out and share it with some daemons over tea.

This guy?

http://i.imgur.com/o0sBqwC.png

I think he just pooped in his TDA and needs someone to work the cable remote for him.

Always take those WIP pics with a hefty dose of salt.

I'm 100% with you on this bck

Hmmm ok. Still looks pretty similar just more...Vampiric...?

They shouldve used that WIP head on either Kor or Erebus 'cuz that thing looks menacing; not the constipated mustache twirler with too many face tatoos or an Alzheimer's afflicted grandpa...

Oh well.. FW can't be 100% perfect..

Archived