Horus Heresy Weekender 2015 news: Book V Tempest

Atia

While that is true and I can't complain, I'd rather FW pump out Dorn and Sigismund and dedicate a release window to the IW to give them a proper spotlight

Good point.

And for those who don't recall the WIP Kor Phaeron:

http://i.imgur.com/bE9i75P.png

Yeah, looks like he'd tear your soul out and share it with some daemons over tea.

This guy?

http://i.imgur.com/o0sBqwC.png

I think he just pooped in his TDA and needs someone to work the cable remote for him.

Always take those WIP pics with a hefty dose of salt.

I rarely question our glorious FW resin dealers  overlords, but why on earth did they change it??

Rumours have it in some circles the primarch announcement is coming during the tempest section. Make of that what you will

Surely not Guilliman? They wouldn't skip all of the Book 3 primarchs, would they? Maybe its just when they expect to have the most people gathered together.

While that is true and I can't complain, I'd rather FW pump out Dorn and Sigismund and dedicate a release window to the IW to give them a proper spotlight

Good point.

And for those who don't recall the WIP Kor Phaeron:

http://i.imgur.com/bE9i75P.png

Yeah, looks like he'd tear your soul out and share it with some daemons over tea.

This guy?

http://i.imgur.com/o0sBqwC.png

I think he just pooped in his TDA and needs someone to work the cable remote for him.

Always take those WIP pics with a hefty dose of salt.

I rarely question our glorious FW resin dealers  overlords, but why on earth did they change it??

I have a feeling the original head was maybe a pain to pick out the detail when they cast it. I mean its a freaking awesome and the small details look very intricate. Maybe they just had to make something more simple.

What happened?

The initial connection between CloudFlare's network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

What can I do? If you're a visitor of this website:

Please try again in a few minutes. If you're the owner of this website:

Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources. Additional troubleshooting information here.

hmm strange :/ seems like i need to life with it for the moment^^ and i'm on my pc :/

Edit: i'll try it with an american proxy server^^ maybe that 'll work :P

To my (limited) knowledge, it basically means that the server is a bit slow because it got overexcited yesterday with Forge World's awesome releases, partied too hard, and consequently is having trouble putting up with both the heavy forum traffic and a bleedin' headache that could sunder the mighty Primarchs themselves ;)

What happened?

The initial connection between CloudFlare's network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

What can I do? If you're a visitor of this website:

Please try again in a few minutes.

If you're the owner of this website:

Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources. Additional troubleshooting information here.

hmm strange :/ seems like i need to life with it for the moment^^ and i'm on my pc :/

have you said the proper prayers for machine maintenance? 

WLK

from DrLove42 on BolS:

early morning news: GW/FW are releasing a line of airbrush paints. Paints and colours are approved, no names yet. Coming soon!

I knew I'd end up with an airbrush eventually...

Anyone else hoping for a generic Cataphractii command squad? No? Just me?

from DrLove42 on BolS:

early morning news: GW/FW are releasing a line of airbrush paints. Paints and colours are approved, no names yet. Coming soon!

Very interesting move on GW's part. The only issues I see are price and storage. I mean they already have a massive range that indie's have to stock, so adding another large amount of paints to that isn't going to be fun for the indie shops (unless they've got plenty of extra space, which isn't the case of the three stores in my area).

Archived