Horus Heresy Weekender 2015 news: Book V Tempest

Atia

Do you think we answered it? tongue.png

Samus scheduled for book 6

Ah okay, cheers. But strange because he was on Calth but hey ho!

i think you should see the next two books more like the istvaan books =) daemons were there, but you get specific rules with the 6th book, much like you get the rules for the raven guard with the 3rd one

WHAT'S COMING?

Book Six is the Shadow Crusade (Before end of 2015)

World Eaters

Underworld War on Calth

Horus Heresy Model Masterclass book is coming!

Book Seven is Prospero! (Sisters of Silence, Custodes, Agents of the Imperium)

Do you think we answered it? :P

Samus scheduled for book 6

Ah okay, cheers. But strange because he was on Calth but hey ho!

i think you should see the next two books more like the istvaan books =) daemons were there, but you get specific rules with the 6th book, much like you get the rules for the raven guard with the 3rd one

I guess but it sounds like it's more broken up than that; as in this one is Calth and the next is the Shadow Crusade, so it's not as much two books about one event like 2 and 3 were. But I guess Calth was part of the Shadow Crusade.

I guess but it sounds like it's more broken up than that; as in this one is Calth and the next is the Shadow Crusade, so it's not as much two books about one event like 2 and 3 were. But I guess Calth was part of the Shadow Crusade. 

it was the first blow and you'll have the underground war in book 6 too (as it seems)

Ah man, i thought they were specific Termies. Thats why i didnt order any, im such a fool. 

they HAVE terminators, but they are now an army/company, not just an unit (as in unremembered empire). Like the Phoenix Guard / Sanguinary Guard / Death Shroud^^

Ah well, give me another year to save for my 30K Wolves then.

I have to say I am well jealous, of many of the legions, the FW stuff has been pretty stellar, barring 1 or 2 models... It has been very tempting to try a coalition legion force, but I must resist... Only another year to go!!

Okay, so there is a new rule: "Don'to go to play Heroes of the Storm - even as Tyrande, who as a support classes out the rest of the team - while waiting for news, because you got stuck, and Robot Girlyman show up to save the day..."

Awesome news, really, but I'm a bit disappointed.

First, I thought - as others - that they will release the missing characters first before they got further... Sure, Guilliman looks fantastic.

Second: Book 6 Shadow Crusade? Okay, you are right, that comes after Calth, but there are still other Legions (All hail the Lion!). I really hoped for a Signus + Thramas Campaign book as the sixth. Yeah, there is a brighter side - I will have more time to prepare, before another favorite Legion hits the Heresy-train.

Okay, so there is a new rule: "Don'to go to play Heroes of the Storm - even as Tyrande, who as a support classes out the rest of the team - while waiting for news, because you got stuck, and Robot Girlyman show up to save the day..."

First, I thought - as others - that they will release the missing characters first before they got further... Sure, Guilliman looks fantastic.

Second: Book 6 Shadow Crusade? Okay, you are right, that comes after Calth, but there are still other Legions (All hail the Lion!). I really hoped for a Signus + Thramas Campaign book as the sixth. Yeah, there is a brighter side - I will have more time to prepare, before another favorite Legion hits the Heresy-train.

I don't really see the issue for having a separate book for the Shadow Crusade; a whole crusade over 500 worlds, when there was two books for Istvaan 5, one world. I know it was a big pivotal point in the heresy but still. Two books for Calth and the Shadow Crusade seems fair to me.

They did address Guilman coming before the Book 3 Primarchs - essentially it was a combo of 1) the first three books having 12 Primarchs, and not having the scope to sculpt them all at once with all the other units they have to do, and 2) they need a figurehead for the Calth book as a release, which is either Lorgar or Guillman (and Lorgar already has a model)

There were lots of other questions. Most of them I would class as personal questions that weren't worth reporting on. Plus a number of them I didn't here, but the responses were largely uninformative.

For those wanting more info about the iron warrior and imperial fist seminar - there wasn't anything new or groundbreaking. It was largely s comparison between the viewpoints of the legions and how they conduct war. Alan Blighs take on the Iron a Warriors was really good: having them as the Legion that gets sent in to do "the dirty jobs" that are extremely difficult but are very successful at it. Seeing war as an equation to be solved, and removing the emotional aspect of the fighting. Accepting the large casualty rate as part of the larger picture, which is that they will win at all costs, and once they've won there won't be any further fighting as the opponent is truly devastated. Very good insight, Alan has a way of giving the individual legions a backstory that's more believable.

Roboute is just how I imagined him. That roman, statue like face, that is how it should be.

So no more excuses for not playing 30K now. 

Although I am curoius to see which characters they will release for the Ultramarines. 

I think Ventanus is set in stone ;)

Okay, so there is a new rule: "Don'to go to play Heroes of the Storm - even as f*****g Tyrande, who as a support classes out the rest of the team - while waiting for news, because you got stuck, and Robot Girlyman show up to save the day..."

I don't really see the issue for having a separate book for the Shadow Crusade; a whole crusade over 500 worlds, when there was two books for Istvaan 5, one world. I know it was a big pivotal point in the heresy but still. Two books for Calth and the Shadow Crusade seems fair to me.

You misunderstand me. I didn't question the existence of a separate book for the Shadow Crusade, but they could catch it up later. Signus and Prospero were before the Shadow Crusade.

Archived