Horus Heresy Weekender 2015 news: Book V Tempest

Atia

Oh well, so Guilliman is the next out. Is it really that big a deal? You'll still get yours. Imperial Fists just got a load of stuff. Raven Guard got as much shown as the UM (except the Primarch), AL got Dynat. No one was really shown anything more than the others (except IW, I do feel for them). Everything is going to get done sooner or later.

Thanks to everyone for all the coverage info.

I am disappointed at Guilliman being next, and in general so much Book V stuff. The whole -point- of Book IV was to allow them a chance to catch up, and what do they do? Jump straight on to Book V with a huge chunk of III still unfinished tongue.png I realise the FW book series is going to be a bit front-loaded in terms of Primarchs/Legions, but still, I would've liked a bit more of III done before we hurl ourselves into V.

Also still dubious about VI being Shadow Crusade. Not that I don't feel it needs to be covered, but I'm wondering just how much new, flavoursome stuff will be in there coming straight off the back of Calth. Still, Prospero coming after that has me stoked biggrin.png And you never know, if daemons are going to get some focus in VI, maybe they can sneak Signus in there too msn-wink.gif (note: total speculation on my part)

I also will say on a more positive note, that Guilliman looks superb. Perfect warrior-statesman.

Oh well, so Guilliman is the next out. Is it really that big a deal? You'll still get yours. Imperial Fists just got a load of stuff. Raven Guard got as much shown as the UM (except the Primarch), AL got Dynat. No one was really shown anything more than the others (except IW, I do feel for them). Everything is going to get done sooner or later.

its not that its a big deal, I doubt anyone is actually going to cry themselves to sleep tonight, but you cant help but feel a little underwhelmed if you support any of the already released legions. Except the word bearers. Freakin bastards tongue.png

Thanks to everyone for all the coverage info.

I am disappointed at Guilliman being next, and in general so much Book V stuff. The whole -point- of Book IV was to allow them a chance to catch up, and what do they do? Jump straight on to Book V with a huge chunk of III still unfinished tongue.png I realise the FW book series is going to be a bit front-loaded in terms of Primarchs/Legions, but still, I would've liked a bit more of III done before we hurl ourselves into V.

Also still dubious about VI being Shadow Crusade. Not that I don't feel it needs to be covered, but I'm wondering just how much new, flavoursome stuff will be in there coming straight off the back of Calth. Still, Prospero coming after that has me stoked biggrin.png And you never know, if daemons are going to get some focus in VI, maybe they can sneak Signus in there too msn-wink.gif (note: total speculation on my part)

I also will say on a more positive note, that Guilliman looks superb. Perfect warrior-statesman.

This pretty much sums up my feelings too. Book 3 has been out for ages and most of the stuff in it remains unsculpted, but they are already working on stuff for things one or even two books in the future. I think the Ultramarines stuff in gorgeous, but I also feel like it is premature to be working on all this stuff when there is so much of book 3 still untouched.

Sigh so the 13th legion to be covered by FW, the XIIIth legion, is getting a Primarch before the book release containing his rules?

Im dearly hoping thats not the case.

Other than that little gripe I'm decently ok with everything else...

Sigh so the 13th legion to be covered by FW, the XIIIth legion, is getting a Primarch before the book release containing his rules?

He might be out in May, maybe, apparantly. And that's when the book is due. So he won't be before.

He might be out in May, maybe, apparantly. And that's when the book is due. So he won't be before.

They said advanced releases of Tempest and Guilliman should hit simultaneously, at the reopening of Warhammer World.

I'm not up to speed on things that aren't in Betrayer, so can someone explain who this fancy daemon guy is? Samus?

Samus turned up in the first book to, he possessed a Luna Wolf. He's a recuring Daemon character who keeps coming back, in total he's currently returned three times afaik.

Horus Rising, Know No Fear and?

I'm not up to speed on things that aren't in Betrayer, so can someone explain who this fancy daemon guy is? Samus?

Samus turned up in the first book to, he possessed a Luna Wolf. He's a recuring Daemon character who keeps coming back, in total he's currently returned three times afaik.

Vengeful Spirit

We'll always have Polux...

med_gallery_8429_9981_28703.jpg

P - O - L - U- X

Spell it proudly...

Vengeful Spirit

Huh. Read it twice, I don't remember that haha.

Vengeful Spirit

He also has a kind-of sort-of appearance in

Gunsight, within Death and Defiance

Vengeful Spirit

Huh. Read it twice, I don't remember that haha.

He possesses Serghar Targost at the end and then jumps into another body I believe

So very disappointing. *sigh*

Oh, what was that, fans and customers? You were hoping for a peek at a Primarch that already has rules?! Here's your cake!

http://i.imgur.com/OjGbjzi.gif

Mind figuratively blown that it was Robot(not literally, for those constantly abusing that word).

http://i.imgur.com/K0zXZZf.gif

Anyway, I cleaned up some of the slide photos as best I could.

http://i.imgur.com/9xEM8WD.png

http://i.imgur.com/ohws9KC.png

http://i.imgur.com/9ZpQmJP.png

We'll always have Polux...

med_gallery_8429_9981_28703.jpg

P - O - L - U- X

Spell it proudly...

I always confused it because I am a Greek mythology buff. I always think about Castor and Pollux, the two half brothers that spend half of their time in Hades, and the other half in Mount Olympus.

Ahh what a nerdgasm I would have if the Mechanicum had a Sisyphus pattern earth mover :P or a Perseus pattern shield that causes blind...or maybe a Hades pattern invisibility array...

:drool:

Archived