Dantioch

Well done on getting the destroyers done mate!

Top job...whats next on the painting block?

Ohhhhh shiny new book...love the feel of opening those crisp new pages lol

Tempted to get a warlord then haha

Keep up the great work ;-)

Well done on getting the destroyers done mate!

Top job...whats next on the painting block?

Ohhhhh shiny new book...love the feel of opening those crisp new pages lol

Tempted to get a warlord then haha

Keep up the great work ;-)

Thanks mortis, got a Contemptor to finish then because I'm pretty impressed with that new Ultra breacher unit I've got quite a pile of bits to make my own Iron Warrior equivalent: "The Olympian Siege Dancers". Lots of nasty close quarter weapons for ripping imperials out there holes biggrin.png

Holy crap. Mine might come today then! And no ones in sad.png

I'm honestly so surprised it came this early only dispatched last night ohmy.png I'm hoping to see some Ultra's from you fire golem, don't let me down! biggrin.png

You lucky son of a beach;)

Is that a heavy Bolter or a rokkit launcher on your Destroyers?

I know laugh.png Yeah, fire golem's right its the rad-missiles

Did you see the White Scars upgrade kits that was preview during the Warhammer World open day?  Just think they'll be great for Iron Warriors as it slight mod MkIII helmets.  I know I'm going to get a few kits for my Chaos era Iron Warriors.

Destroyer unit looking really cool, as said this is one first I've seen for the IV Legion & general a unit I've not seen to much off.  Been thinking converting up a Chaos era version of the unit.  But hold on due to so many cool stuff been release right now, just for conversion/parts (Mechanicus) :D

Holy crap. Mine might come today then! And no ones in :(

I'm honestly so surprised it came this early only dispatched last night :o I'm hoping to see some Ultra's from you fire golem, don't let me down! :D

My girlfriends sister was in so its waiting for me there :) I actually feel more focused than I think I have before, I'm hoping that lasts. I've loved the UM and Guilliman since I read KNF, and I've loved the WB since First Heretic. Tempest was the book I've been most excited about so far, and I'm determined to stick with those two (and I will do some White Scars when some of there stuff comes out, and probably some AL at some point).

Also I think I forgot to say, your Destroyers look excellent. They're such a cool unit.

Did you see the White Scars upgrade kits that was preview during the Warhammer World open day? Just think they'll be great for Iron Warriors as it slight mod MkIII helmets. I know I'm going to get a few kits for my Chaos era Iron Warriors.

Destroyer unit looking really cool, as said this is one first I've seen for the IV Legion & general a unit I've not seen to much off. Been thinking converting up a Chaos era version of the unit. But hold on due to so many cool stuff been release right now, just for conversion/parts (Mechanicus) biggrin.png

Thanks man, yeah those White Scar helmets would look perfect on Iron Warriors because of that extra armour plating they have on them. I'll be definitely picking up some of them when they're released, they would look good on Breachers.

It would be cool to see what you would do with Destroyers considering they could be quite heavily corrupted over the years biggrin.png

I know what you mean about those new mechanicus bits I was considering building some Skitarri but I think I'm just going to plunder some bits from my Iron Warriors haha laugh.png

Holy crap. Mine might come today then! And no ones in sad.png

I'm honestly so surprised it came this early only dispatched last night ohmy.png I'm hoping to see some Ultra's from you fire golem, don't let me down! biggrin.png

My girlfriends sister was in so its waiting for me there smile.png I actually feel more focused than I think I have before, I'm hoping that lasts. I've loved the UM and Guilliman since I read KNF, and I've loved the WB since First Heretic. Tempest was the book I've been most excited about so far, and I'm determined to stick with those two (and I will do some White Scars when some of there stuff comes out, and probably some AL at some point).

Also I think I forgot to say, your Destroyers look excellent. They're such a cool unit.

Thanks, that's good to hear your focussed again man, I'm resisting the temptation myself to start some Ultramarines after reading Tempest laugh.png I really would love to see a battle between the Iron Warriors and Ultramarines during the Heresy, shield wall clashes and some proper close combat fighting!

Did you see those UM Destroyers on the FW blog a few weeks back they looked awesome!

Hidden Content

Holy crap. Mine might come today then! And no ones in :(

I'm honestly so surprised it came this early only dispatched last night :o I'm hoping to see some Ultra's from you fire golem, don't let me down! :D
My girlfriends sister was in so its waiting for me there :) I actually feel more focused than I think I have before, I'm hoping that lasts. I've loved the UM and Guilliman since I read KNF, and I've loved the WB since First Heretic. Tempest was the book I've been most excited about so far, and I'm determined to stick with those two (and I will do some White Scars when some of there stuff comes out, and probably some AL at some point).
Thanks, that's good to hear your focussed again man, I'm resisting the temptation myself to start some Ultramarines after reading Tempest :lol: I really would love to see a battle between the Iron Warriors and Ultramarines during the Heresy, shield wall clashes and some proper close combat fighting!
Did you see those UM Destroyers on the FW blog a few weeks back they looked awesome!

Yeah I saw those destroyers, they were awesome! I do like destroyers and was fairly surprised to see them in UM colours; there's the one in Tempest too!

I'm definitely gonna do some Iron Warriors at some point in the future though! (Probably sooner than later tbh).

Ahh yes good 'ol Witcher 3. So far I've put a good 20+ Hours into it...in three days...

Guess you'll keep showing us that, once painted, FW Stuff rarely looks horribad.

tumblr_md1srfdLuA1rxdw8g.gif

http://i.imgur.com/8w3dgEZ.gif

Now you just another space roman legionnaire...

Seriously though can't wait to see what you do here. :D

It's over Robocaster, he's got the higher ground ;)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Don't worry, I'll never forget my Iron Warriors biggrin.png

Ooooh! Dantioch made XIII (well, I assume they're XIII) ! wub.png

Yeah they're definitely The Warrior Kings of Ultramar!

tumblr_md1srfdLuA1rxdw8g.gif

http://i.imgur.com/8w3dgEZ.gif

Now you just another space roman legionnaire...

Seriously though can't wait to see what you do here. biggrin.png

Hahah brilliant, Thanks ROBOcaster

Looking good Dantioch! I've got to say, I'm pretty tempted to have a go at some XIII Legion myself. Very nice thumbsup.gif

Thanks man, Never thought I would be doing UM but Tempest is too good

Et tu, Dantioch? T_T

Couldn't help myself laugh.png

Dantioch, your IVth are extraordinary and actually inspiring.

Please, for the love all that is bitter and Iron, don't go blue.

Thanks man that really means a lot but I'll be back to IW soon, I've got too many ideas to just abandon my Warriors biggrin.png

Hold up! Whats all this talk of XIIIth legion...all i see is an Iron Warrior with an eagle backpack lol

Haha..has tempest proved to be your undoing brother??

Be interesting to see where your going with this :-)

Haha laugh.png Tempest made me reread Know no Fear and now I'm here

Just coming here to say, despite how cool that model looks, once you go Iron Warrior you gotta follow through to the bitter end msn-wink.gif

I'll be back to IW before you know it biggrin.png

Fantastic! wub.png I do like the fact you've gone for a darker blue (something I've done for the models I have smile.png than is typical (not that the lighter models painted by others aren't nice, I just prefer a darker shade happy.png )

Archived