The Liber Challenge part 1 - Adepta Sororitas Order

Aqui

"I, Capitano, vow to create an Adepta Sororitas Order and post the results in the name of the martyred Sisters and to Him on Earth. Your will be done."

"So I can use them as flayed victims of the VIII Legion..."

My article for the Order of the Faithful Sword is almost complete, by which I mean 50% of the text and 20% of the images have been "put to paper." Since the final presentation is very important to me, I'm going whole-hog. So I had to get some bolters done; and I couldn't just use the Space Marine bolters because those aren't quite right. So I had to start with the Space Marine bolters from the painter and then modify them to more closely resemble the standard Adepta Sororitas versions.

A day and a half of work, and the bolter isn't quite finished (as you can see from the artifacts around the lower portions. I should have the bolter image fixed tomorrow night or Friday, at which point I can finish the rest of the article (which is generally outlined and mentally composed, but not put into the finished format - which is going to be dead sexy).

gallery_26_10612_5416.png

Seeing the bolter on the dark background makes it much easier to see what I still need to fix.:dry.:

At least the hard part is done (i.e., converting to the Adepta Sororitas version).

When I finish the Adepta Sororitas bolter image, I'll also provide an Adeptus Astartes bolter for comparison (though the Space Marine's fingers will be showing :wink: ).

Edited by Brother Tyler

So, managed to make a proper start, not sure if it'll be finished in time but I'll give it a damn good try:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/305912-liber-challenege-order-of-her-sacred-anointment/?do=findComment&comment=4004303

Just updated the second post to add the link to your Order topic :smile.:

The Challenge has just SEVEN days left to complete your entry! To clarify, you have until 17th April at GMT 00:00 i.e. Midnight Friday night, so 00:01 Saturday GMT and it's past time!

Apologies to everyone that I haven't been able to comment on everyone's work as I've had a heck of a time away from the board. I'll be going through everything tomorrow though. I would like to say that it's fantastic to see such a turn out for the first Liber Challenge!

Thank you to everyone taking part! :thumbsup:

Alrighty, I think these are finally as complete as I can make them.

I'm bound to make further revisions at some point, but such is the nature of Liber articles. :laugh.:

But in accordance with my sworn oath, I proudly present the history of The Order of the Crimson Crescent for judgement and review. :happy.:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/305073-liber-challenge-order-of-the-vagabond-blade/?p=3986358&do=findComment&comment=3986358

The scribes have finished restoring the files on the Order of the Vagabond Blade and their oath is fulfilled. May the crusading continue for thousands of years to come!

Imperator Vult!

I hope to have mine done at some point in the next few hours or so. If I don't, the shame of failure is too much to bear! :teehee:

I've just realised today isn't Wednesday. It's Thursday. Where the hell did I lose a day?! 

(And yes, once again, to the pain glove I go.)

You aren't the only one. It would seem the...unique area of the Fortress that is the Bolter and Chainsword's Liber Astartes warps not only minds, but time and space as well :laugh.:

If there are any Orders which are considered complete by their authors and they are not marked as being so, please let me know as soon as possible! :thumbsup: