+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

If I count all of my Lost and Damned (anyone remember Codex Eye of Terror? )

I have about 100ish Cultists to strip and repaint. Won't be finished in an hour though. I'm considering saving them for next year. If I don't get bored and do them sooner.

Call of Chaos ;)

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2015_Poster_V1.jpg

THE ETL IV IS OFFICIALLY OVER!!!

This is the official close of the ETL IV. No completion will be accepted beyond this point. You are free to post comments, pictures or questions but no further completions will be accepted. Also please check the first page of your Strategiums to see if your entries’ status is correctly represented.

THE DOORS HAVE CLOSED!!!

gallery_27176_8461_79162.jpg

Now I will compile the results, update the first page in all the Strategiums and prepare the Final Report which may take a couple of days.

Congratulations to all who participated, this has been epic!

I did some quick calculations (so not too accurate). We vowed 108037 pts, completed (after penalties etc) 85050 pts, so 78,72% completion rate. So 85050 x 0,7872 = 66951 pts... Not too shabby, but it might not be enough... 

Damn, that completion rate really kicked our butts with several multiple K vows going down the drain...

so i happy i made it smile.png Can't be the thrice damned!

But of those 26 failed vows, are there any that had any prior completions? If so, those are failed too or do they still count towards completion rate?

It was 22 failed Vows.. If you only count Actual Failed Vows, its 26 if the Prior completions do not count.

so i happy i made it smile.png Can't be the thrice damned!

But of those 26 failed vows, are there any that had any prior completions? If so, those are failed too or do they still count towards completion rate?

If you fail a subsequent vow, all your accumulated points are forfeit. It happened to Aspiringchampionofchaos, Bad Santa and Aeternas, unfortunately... sad.png

There's zero reason to not count the forfeited yet completed vows as failed vows in terms of completion rate.

Well that still gives us a 82% completion rate.. 

Which I think is one of the best in the comp. It appears that the Worshipers of the Machine God, had some issues.. 

Heretek scrapcode...

Wow, quick glance over the AdMech adn especially the HH makes me a lot more optimistic. Especially HH - a quick calculation shows them having more than 38K points not completed (provided that AlphariusOmegon has really not finished his last vow) - we might have still pulled this off. 

I've totted up the numbers myself (copied the overview into excel and then copied them manually into cells, so human error possible).  I get:

Total Vowed: 108001

Total Completed: 84489

Completion Rate: 78.2%

Final Score: 66096 

For this I included; ForceMajeure, gianlucafiorentini123, Hellrender and Insane Psychopath, who are not marked as completed, but (I think) got their completions in before the doors slammed shut.

In total there were 74 persons taking part, of which 22 were unable to meet their vow.

I've totted up the numbers myself (copied the overview into excel and then copied them manually into cells, so human error possible). I get:

Total Vowed: 108001

Total Completed: 84489

Completion Rate: 78.2%

Final Score: 66096

For this I included; ForceMajeure, gianlucafiorentini123, Hellrender and Insane Psychopath, who are not marked as completed, but (I think) got their completions in before the doors slammed shut.

In total there were 74 persons taking part, of which 22 were unable to meet their vow.

Epic. I can't wait till Semper officialy anounced a victor.

Archived