+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

I paint around half an army each year because of this. Not a lot by some standards, but it makes me happy, and I actually finish things this way. If only I had the ability to paint vehicles faster, I should probably get a bigger brush.....

ETL and the Call is the only time I get to pant stuff, the rest of the year I procrastinate and jump between Necromunda, Inq 28, and now Lion Rampant (as Fantasy is now dead and there is more chance of hell freezing over than there is me playing AoS, gotta use my Bretonnians somehow) so I get a lot of nothing done.

Annoyingly though this ETL I got swept up n the Fallout 4 hype and started Fallout 3 again so spent a month away from the painting table, that kinda killed my mojo for finishing vow 3 and I found it hard to be bothered finishing it, thats why vows 4 and 5 were small, shame as painting Word Bearers for vow 5 just kinda klicked and I'm still panting now haha. If I'd have known in advance I would have figured out a quck way of painting them I could have knocked out a larger vow.

So I dont make the same mistake next year I'm gonna mix up my vows a bit and not paint 3k of the same thing, I'm sick of looking at bone and purple now, so I'll paint 1k each of Slaanesh, Nurgle and Word Bearers per vow to keep things fresh, and as we will have Heresy plastics soon there will be a LOT of Word Bearers ;)

@ Auggie, I think the three scabs was last year...

That's right! Can't remember if I vowed them as GuOs or Scabiethrax- so fun to paint. I did paint three Daemon Princes this year mind!

@ Auggie, I think the three scabs was last year...

That's right! Can't remember if I vowed them as GuOs or Scabiethrax- so fun to paint. I did paint three Daemon Princes this year mind!

yep they are in there

Ah I checked, it was the Call of Chaos I painted them for! Think of how many points that would've been otherwise...

I should probably plan what I'd like to paint for the CoC actually - probably can't be as ambitious as last year but this definitely has me in a painting mode!

I was told there would be dancing...

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120528102421/smurfsfanon/images/3/3a/Smurfs_Circle_Dance.gif

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Harry-Potter-Gif-In-Wavy-Circle-Magic-Dance.gif

*edit*

No spoilers for you!

I will say here what I said in the main ETL IV thread - By the Dark Gods, I'm on the winning side! How did that happen? tongue.png

Seriously though, well done everyone. Some absolutely stunning models produced for the ETL, and this has all gone in your (our?) favour. There is nothing but the cruel laughter of the Dark Gods, and us as we laugh at the smashing victory we have achieved. I might have to have a tipple tonight for celebrations (I have the rest of the week booked off anyway).

Well done guys, feeling proud to stand beside you this year.

Archived