== Martian Death Ray Club ==

Finished one of my Volta Terminators.

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i327/nickfayette1/e8b5a469-51d3-4208-96a2-6793e0fc8170.jpg

Gunslinging CHOOM Terminators, because, why not?

AKA Because why should I bother carrying a blade when you'll never reach me unless the wind carries your ashes over here?

Isn't that just called the Caliver? Or Charger if you mean not rifle ranged?

But they don't add an attack do they ? I was also thinking pistol kind range rather than rifle range

EDIT: I've greenstuffed my old Samael to have a Volkite culverin. Pics incoming when I get around to cropping and resizing them.

Edited by Lord Thørn

Yeah... FW need to make that a really unit O.O

Yup. With dual culverins for 1/5 terminators. CHOOM, CHOOM

Isn't there already a Legion that can equip the terminators with one volkite weapon?

[edit]Found them, it's the Lernaen Terminators of the XX Legion. Any opinions on them?[/edit]

Edited by Quixus

All Terminators can swap their Combi-bolters for Volkite Chargers it is just the Lernean Terminators who already start with Chargers (but they can take a conversion beamer too for really odd long range blasting). 

Pics promised ? Pics due ! Bear in mind I'm a complete beginner with greenstuff, so even if it's very rough, I'm quite pleased with the result :smile.:
gallery_77459_11459_46741.jpg
gallery_77459_11459_58344.jpg
gallery_77459_11459_43296.jpg

Of course I'll be taking more WIP shots. Hopefully the finished model will be nice enough :)

Still Work in progress but I have a fair bit of Choom in the works for the II Legion:

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i327/nickfayette1/d2d4e850-d0b0-4251-8319-e7c604e84b5a.jpg

At first glance, I thought the scroll on the right of his torso was a sequinned white glove. A trophy taken from Michael Jackson? He was shot down, it was your CHOOM?

Choomtastic !

EDIT: oh ho! Team Breacher enters the Arena !

:mellow.:

Wannabes :dry.::dry.:

Pfft, imitators were bound to come about Jolemai, everyone's envious of the CHOOOOOM. B)

-MEANWHILE IN THE BREACHERS THREAD-

"I wish that I could be like the CHOOM kids, like the CHOOM kids, like the CHOOM kiiiiids..."

Edited by SanguiniusReborn

Immortals are probably the best choom charger delivery system tbh. 225 points for a 10-man support squad with chargers, 300 for 10 Immortals with chargers but they basically get an apothecary, breacher shields and hardened armour for the 75 point split. Losing scoring is the only disadvantage I guess?

Bonus, it pleases the Choom Cult and Team Breacher at the same time :tongue.:

edit: no, wait, Terror Squads still win at the Charger game. Seem real expensive on everything else though

Edited by LetsYouDown