== Martian Death Ray Club ==

First Chargers, now Calivers and Culverins. I think I'll don the Unreasonably Optimistic Hattm: Obviously Volkites are ridiculously popular (obviously), so replacement moulds are undoubtedly being worked on as we speak. Obviously.

You'd have to be a Brainwashed Alpha Legion Spy not to know that ;)

I emailed FW about all that.....................and it's to redo the molds.  They want to attach hands to all the Heavy Weapons and Special weapons.  To go with the plastic box.

I feel...conflicted about that since I don't usually put weapons on hands, but on slings, mag-locked, etc...  :huh.:

I emailed FW about all that.....................and it's to redo the molds.  They want to attach hands to all the Heavy Weapons and Special weapons.  To go with the plastic box.

I feel...conflicted about that since I don't usually put weapons on hands, but on slings, mag-locked, etc...  :huh.:

I am very ok with this, if it means I don't have to cut up a resin bolt pistol hand to throw a bolter on whenever I make a tac sergeant with a power fist. Because that's annoying. It might be weird for some kits though... Are they also going to go back to their resin MkII-IV kits and remove the hand from the right arm in the future? 

They didn't comment on that.

I suppose it's 50/50.  Either cater to the plastic box crowd which GW would be all for, or the crowd that models/poses/crazy shenanigan stuff.  I guess I got lucky that I have bought almost all the volkite I need.  I would hate to have to model handles...ugh no lol.  I like magnetizing guns to everything, including the sides of jetbikes, so I may be doing an order of just weapon choices so I am future proofed.

And I use Mk2 and Mk3...so yeah.

Say, is there any news out there regarding the Chargers? The item entry on FW has them available, but when you click on them, they're sold out. What gives? I thought they were back in stock?

Say, is there any news out there regarding the Chargers? The item entry on FW has them available, but when you click on them, they're sold out. What gives? I thought they were back in stock?

I ordered mine immediately when I saw they were back in stock. Just waiting on them to show. Maybe they sold out that fast again?