Tyrants of Olympia - Horus Heresy Iron Warriors

Posted · Hidden by Bryan Blaire, October 3, 2016 - Threadomancy
Hidden by Bryan Blaire, October 3, 2016 - Threadomancy

Thanks for the comments guys happy.png

Brutal, just brutal! Incredible use of the chain bayonets. Iron Warriors have to be the most menacing Legion IMO. Night Lords do the spooky, flaying thing well, but nothing widens my eyes like a relentless brutal killer walking forward.

Thank man. I think you're right. Each of the legions have their own brand of menace. Iron Warriors remind me of Jason from the Halloween films in that he just keeps going until he gets you lol. Not that I'd want to face any of the other legions tongue.png

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year!

Progress on the army has been a little slow over the holidays with having to visit family etc. The Praevian still needs finishing, but after my Christmas order turned up I was itching to start the Tyrants so put him to one side. The last of the cyclone missile launchers turned up as well so I assembled these bad boys and added chains, skulls and hooks to make them look a little different to regular terminators.

The right shoulder pads will be added after completion. They'll all be done with the hazard stripes wouldn't be possible with the missile launcher added as well.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/craigoffilth/Iron%20Warriors/image-02-01-15-04-06_zpspsklwsf2.jpeg

Bloody hell sonny-jim that's a bit over the top with the dakka
Posted · Hidden by Bryan Blaire, October 3, 2016 - Unnecessary now
Hidden by Bryan Blaire, October 3, 2016 - Unnecessary now

Folks, this thread has been dormant for ten months. Let it rest until the author comes back and resurrects it himself. If you really would like to praise him and his efforts, PM him instead. Thanks.

Archived