Forge World Open Day 2015 - news thread

Atia

I believe it's the knock on effect the BL stuff, whereby GW don't want individuals to be be seen to be bigger than the IP they write about. Think about the kind of followings ADB/Dan Abnett have built up through their work from the literacy side and from the modelling side, it's not even an open secret that Simon Egan is on Primarch duty. If anything I'd suspect that rather than an attempt to avoid negative reaction towards someone who isn't perceived as being "as good" as someone else

I thought another contributing factor would have been the hate that Simon Egan was getting for the primarch models. A lot of people didn't like the bald screaming primarchs, I thought they where really good but people left loads of comment son the videos noting their dislike.

That could certainly have been a factor, Edgar got an unbelievable amount of :cuss for Mortarion and Lorgar from a vocal few despite the fact both were well received overall

Oh my god! I just got the email(newsletter)! Is that a preview of Perturabo?!?!?

I thought it could be! WHERE ARE OUR DAMN BOTHANS WITH THE INFORMATION?!!

Oh my god! I just got the email(newsletter)! Is that a preview of Perturabo?!?!?

I thought it could be! WHERE ARE OUR DAMN BOTHANS WITH THE INFORMATION?!!
They didn't make it to the Eisenstein.

Painted version suggests completed model to me. Could be wrong but when they've previewed half completed projects before like Horus/Sevatar/Polux it's been in unpainted grey/ Pre-release might be a step too far but damn he looks good

Dare we hope that there is another Primarch revealed?

*exhales*...hope is the first step on the road to dissapointment *inhales* /repeatChant

Well it says awesome new products at the open day so I'm guessing people can buy him there.

Dare we hope that there is another Primarch revealed?

*exhales*...hope is the first step on the road to dissapointment *inhales* /repeatChant

It's possible, I think Perty will be on sale there so there could be another one previewed too.

I must admit I'm not sure what I think of Perturabo, mainly as I haven't seen many images of him. Still, it's good to see FW pressing on with other stuff happy.png

I'd really like to see a glimpse of Perturabo from this thing.

The sound of I told you so will never be so sweet

I beat you by a day, lol. I figured they had to have something big to show off, and who knows what they might be holding back as a surprise.

Archived