http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqv20zHqSU1qesifl.gif

I LEAVE YOU GITS ALONE. FOR A DAY-AND-A-HALF.

AND YOU REPLACE AN ENTIRE SMEGGING LEGION?!

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/042/619/4ea.jpg

Explanation por favor?

Alexos got bored so he deleted a legion just for fun and giggles.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqv20zHqSU1qesifl.gif

I LEAVE YOU GITS ALONE. FOR A DAY-AND-A-HALF.

AND YOU REPLACE AN ENTIRE SMEGGING LEGION?!

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/042/619/4ea.jpg

Explanation por favor?

Given RL duties and lack of motivation, Depthcharge is still a founding member, but he has voluntarily pulled the Ghost Walkers out of the canon. We just spent a day and a half deciding who would replace them.

And, you managed to miss the whole thing by a couple of hours. What timing.

Also, both Skal and I are offering our secondary legions to new owners (the Warriors of Peace and the Void Eagles). 

Besides the Travier-Thing: Depthcharge realized that he lost fondness of the botl and stepped down after one of Alexandros different personalities interrogated him..then we jad a little casting show. Botl got talent amd after ruling everything out kelborn got.the job to create.soemthing new and original. Hope they.drink nerith or else I stop support immediatly.

Sim, you too??? Why do you all wamt to ninja me?

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

simison, on 06 Aug 2016 - 11:13 PM, said:

So, this is what being a ninja feels like. ...I should do this more often.

giphy.gif

Feels good, aye?

I will start with a separate thread concerning the new XXth Legion. Be prepared to answer a hell lot of questions. ^^

First post will be a summary of those facts I'm pretty sure of and won't be cancelled. :smile.:

Edited by Kelborn

simison, on 06 Aug 2016 - 11:13 PM, said:

So, this is what being a ninja feels like. ...I should do this more often.

giphy.gif

Feels good, aye?

I will start with a separate thread concerning the new XXth Legion. Be prepared to answer a hell lot of questions. ^^

First post will be a summary of those facts I'm pretty sure of and won't be cancelled. :smile.:

Yeah but do they drink nerith? This is by far the most important question

Bloody nora, I'm gonna have to read through the past 3-4 pages jus to make sense of what's happened... Someone grab me a pint of Nerith, I'm gonna need it. :pinch:

Lord Thorn: Kudos for using a great swear word :thumbsup: :laugh.:

Thank you brother, I pride myself on cultivating a colourful and diverse vocabulary (a side effect of spending most of my time reading books as a kid), including a varied arsenal of expletives for when the need arises. :geek:

Simison: Sanguinius! Good to see you! ...oh crap, you weren't quietly lurking around like I thought you were.

Nay brother, regrettably I've been pre-occupied with real life (this tooth-ache doesn't help things) these past few days and have had precious little time for browsing the B&C.

AlphariusOmegon108: Alexos got bored so he deleted a legion just for fun and giggles.

*rolls eyes whilst reading through the page, pretending to listen* :sleep.: Mmhmm, that's great Alexos, now, be a sport and fetch Daddy another beer would you?

Simison: Given RL duties and lack of motivation, Depthcharge is still a founding member, but he has voluntarily pulled the Ghost Walkers out of the canon. We just spent a day and a half deciding who would replace them.

And, you managed to miss the whole thing by a couple of hours. What timing.

Also, both Skal and I are offering our secondary legions to new owners (the Warriors of Peace and the Void Eagles). 

Feth, well that sucks. So is Depth like, leaving the project or just removing the GW to lighten his workload? Sounds about right, typical terrible timing on my part. :dry.: Hmm, so the VE & WoP are up for grabs, interesting... :mellow.:

Ouch. I agree. That will need nerith. Although watch out that you don't drink too much otherwise the effects become permanent.

Other inner voice: What you mean having us knockinh around?

Yes

3rd inner voice: I fail to see how this is a downside

Well of course you don't

Other inner voice: Why you little...

Inner voice: Oh shut it and let me get some sleep

As of right now, Drak is showing some interest in the WoP, but he's concerned about being overwhelmed with his art duties.

And I have a RL friend who is interested in the Void Eagles.

But both of them are still unclaimed, and Squig has made no mention if he wishes to offer one of his legions.

Edited by simison

Fluff-wise, I think Sig just finished the general legion history section. That leaves Organization and Exemplary Battles chapters.

Rule-wise, they have Legion traits, the General has a rule sheet, two unique units, and 1 special character. What remains is another unique unit, two more special characters, and Legion unique wargear. 

Keep in mind, only the Peon Squad is finished...I think. The Air Masters still needed a proper name, and it looks like I was still working on point totals.

That was a lot sooner than expected.

That's adding Raktra & Blunt, which means we are up to 8 out of 16, a full 50% of the group.

I, too, will vote yay, pushing us into the majority.

EDIT: Whoops, was getting a little ahead of myself. Alright, we need two, just two legions to cross the finish line to open up Corruption. The Iron Bears are obviously the closest, and that's where I'll devote most of my efforts.

I'm not sure who runner-up is: the Godslayers or the Scions. If anyone can figure out what's up with Squig or give him a boost, by all means. As soon as the Bears are done, I'll focus on the Scions if the Godslayers are still in stasis.

I'll send another PM tomorrow to Athrawes to see if he has a little more free time.

Work started later than I thought it would.

Scions now have an exemplary battle in need of tweaking (though I reckon that's a case of Just Add Berserkers) but otherwise I believe Slips and I have completed their fluff. I'm not sure where the crunchy bits stand.

Alright, I'm currently sitting in a restaurant in Xi'an having just seen the Terracotta Warriors, sipping a cup of tea and generally in a very Chinesey mood...I think I'll take you up on the offer.

*sip*

To be brutally honest, I'm shocked I'm doing this twice, but...

Drakzilla, kneel.

*pauses*

Drakzilla of Bolter and Chainsword, as Project Leader and Master of the Brotherhood of the Lost, I now raise you from Auxilia to Legionnaire. 

Henceforth, mastery of the XVIIth passes from my hands to yours, asking only that you respect what has come from before. From this day onward, the Warriors of Peace will continue on under your creative vision. 

Now, arise, Drakzilla, Master of the XVIIth.

Ad astra!