Well, he has me on Facebook, so there's a good chance he's seen me in my kegs at some point. So I have nothing more to fear.

My god.. that was... *sniffs*

Oh Emperor, that sounds worse than that-which-we-swore-never-to-speak-of... Which until now I wouldn't have believed.

Well, he has me on Facebook, so there's a good chance he's seen me in my kegs at some point. So I have nothing more to fear.

Oh Emperor, that sounds worse than that-which-we-swore-never-to-speak-of... Which until now I wouldn't have believed.

It was. it completely was... Beyond the worst of your nerith hallucinations

It was. it completely was... Beyond the worst of your nerith hallucinations
Hmm. Sounds pretty bad

Inner voice: Can't be worse than us

Other inner voice You lack imagination

*sigh*

Challeng accepted Mikhal ;)

Captain Kylan looked down from the bridge of the Luctorem Astra. Down on the world below him he could see swirls of dust around the steel grey, unmoving walls of the Fortress of Embers. Built by the Fire Keepers in the early years of the Great Crusade, it was now besieged by several brotherhoods of the Godslayers. Holding his arms out, Kylan allowed the servitors to lock on his vambraces and then picked up his helmet and locked it in place. Looking up at him, Captain Rokan asked "We won't be able to defeat them on our own sir". Nodding, Kylan said "You won't have to. We're just the advanced guard. The rest of the fleet are only an hour out. Just get us through the blockade". "You realise that alone our chances of breaking the blockade and surviving are slim sir" said Rokan. "I have faith in your abilities and your crew captain. We have allies down there that need relief. They need us and we will not fail them". Nodding, Captain Rokan set his face grimly and began barking out commands at the crew on the bridge as Kylan left and marched down to the hanger where his men were waiting.

Captain Zaccur of the Fire Keepers looked bitterly out over the ranks of Godslayers who were massing just out of bolter range for an escalade. Over the course of four days, he and the other Fire Keepers had been forces steadily back from the outer walls until finally they had arrived at the inner citadel. There were only 34 of them left but Zaccur knew that they couldn't just give up. Every second they held the Godslayers here was another second that their strength couldn't be deployed elsewhere. Looking up, trying to see where the Godslayers seemed to have massed their forces and so where his legionnaires would be needed most, Zaccur cursed the gunsmoke. Where normally his helmet's filters would have penetrated the thick clouds of it, he had lost his helmet when the second wall fell and so he had just his own senses to rely on. Looking out, he though he saw a glint of gold in the tree line to the north. Dismissing the idea as fantasy, he continued his hopeless task of seeing through the smoke until he heard the unmistakeable roar of stormbird engines. Looking up, he expected to see stormbirds in the colours of the Godslayers. Instead, he saw gold and azure stormbirds sweeping down firing autocannons and missiles into the Godslayers. Wardens of Light.

Kylan looked out over the line of Wardens of Light who had emerged from the trees either side of him. Armoured in gleaming gold, mounted up jetbikes and wielding tall lances, they were every bit the image of heroic warriors from an age gone by. Down the hill from them was the Fortress of Embers. On the first walls were the bodies of Fire Keepers and Godslayers, locked in combat in death as they had been in life on the walls and in the breaches in the walls. Behind these charnel houses was the citadel where the last of the Fire Keepers were and which the Godslayers had been massing to attack. Is peace too much to ask? thought Kylan Peace for the galaxy? For mankind? Must we butcher each other?. Looking up at the banner clutched in his fist, its cloth a perfect azure, Kylan knew he would get no answer as the standard fluttered in the breeze. "Charge" Kylan whispered over the vox, beginning to accelarate on his own jetbike, seeing that the other members of his company were accelarating behind him, their lances tilted at an angle. "Ave Dominus Lux!" roared Kylan, his voice amplified through his helm's speakers. "AVE PAX LUX!" responded the rest of his company as they lowered their lances towards the Godslayers.

Alpha being our Chaplain?

What kind of Chaplain? The cool Runepriest one? An Interrogator-Chaplain? A Death Company Chaplain? A Black Templar Chaplain?

Crap, whatever he case...we're screwed. oO

But you're still working on the Void Eagles as well?

A day as a Chaplian, by AlphariusOmegon108, the 108th Chaplain to bear this name. Blessed be his wisdom and clarity!

+-+-+-+-+

"Honored Chaplain, I need to confess."

"Which burdens are plaguing you?"

"Chosen brother, selected by Him on Terra. I need to confess that I'm struggling with my duty of creating a new Legion. Will the Emperor forgive me?"

"No he won't!"

*smacks with his crozius*

"Get back to work you worthless scum! I want 10 pages within the next hour! The Emperor demands it!"

*slap* *smack* *Kazoom* *POW!* *OUTCH!!* *Batman series styled effects*

A day as a Chaplian, by AlphariusOmegon108, the 108th Chaplain to bear this name. Blessed be his wisdom and clarity!

+-+-+-+-+

"Chosen brother, selected by Him on Terra. I need to confess that I'm struggling with my duty of creating a new Legion. Will the Emperor forgive me?"

"No he won't!"

"Get back to work you worthless scum! I want 10 pages within the next hour! The Emperor demands it!"

You mean Eagle Warriors^^

That is the reason Void Stalkers were as a name a no-go ^^

+-+-+-+-+

"Chosen brother, selected by Him on Terra. I need to confess that I'm struggling with my duty of creating a new Legion. Will the Emperor forgive me?"

"No he won't!"

I laughed so hard I just fell of the stairs and twisted my ankle I think

Just as planned.

The Chaplain cannot work any longer!

ANARCHY! JEOPARDY! LET MADNESS LEAD OUR ACTIONS!

Now is the time to introduce you to my newest Special Unit for the XXth Legion:

The Ponyious Riders!

Led by the mighty and glorious Austinius Powerikus, riding enormous unicorns, the Predators hunt down every who try to withstand their attempts of hugging each and everyone! Behold their cuteness! Embrace love!

In the fluffy darkroom of the far future there is only "YEAH, BABY!! YEAH!"

Edited by Kelborn

I just send you a PM you worthless slave. Just you wait, I'll show you what jeopardy brings.

EDIT:

Just sent a PM to IronHandsFanatic on if he maybe wants to join for the artwork etc. Let's see what he says

Edited by AlphariusOmegon108

65daysofstatic have put out a soundtrack to a game called No Man's Sky. I'm gonna make heavy use of it for writing void stuff

Been following this game for a while, the soundtrack (what I've heard of it) seems pretty awesome.

I have another announcement. 

As you all know, we just had a vote to start Book 2 if conditions were met. The conditions being that out of the six legions featured in Book 1, three of them had to be done before we moved on. 

While we have made a lot of progress in the last two days, with the Godslayers making a huge leap in progress and with the other Legions making some inroads, Grifft and I agree that we need to review the Grave Stalker rules now that we are truly mastering the crunch like Hesh has already done. 

It is still possible that we will have three legions done in a week or two, but, I wanted to add an alternate trigger.

Regardless of the state of Insurrection on October 25th, the anniversary for Insurrection, I will create a thread on Book 2, Corruption.

Edited by simison

That sort of thing is ideal. I'm thinking a scene we can Photoshop easily to look like a painting. So we can merge them into the pages of the Book in place of the Heresy artwork. Those would be pretty big (show off your Legion at their finest, before everything went horribly wrong).

We could get some smaller pieces to use elsewhere in the book.