Forge World Open Day 2015 - Amsterdam edition

Atia

I doubt we'll see mk6 for anyone other than RG and AL either really too. It just didn't exist (I think?)

some of the traitors have access after Istvaan V ;) (f.e. SoH, we even had an artwork for a seeker)

I doubt we'll see mk6 for anyone other than RG and AL either really too. It just didn't exist (I think?)

I have a couple of packs of Imperial Fist MkVI that beg to differ cool.png

Regardless of whether it's fluffy to have them or not, it surely would be a decent idea to take the Legion icons they've created for the MkII, MkIII and MkIV and place them on a template MkVI pad and keep them in their back pocket. Even if they don't end up using them in this series, would make a great 40k accessory pack.

Well it was Dorn's Imperial Fists who liberated the mark 6 plate from Mars, so I think it would be safe to assume he kept some for his own men, rather than hand all of them over to the Raven Guard.

Huh, Amsterdam, smart move. The singles can empty their wallets on resin and prostitutes. Profit for everybody. \o/

Weed, hookers, and Forgeworld.

Your combination is invalid biggrin.png

Well at least wooden shoes (that hardly anyone in the Netherlands wear exept a few random farmers) and windmills arent mentioned.

Or Tulips!

Mk. VI to the left of the pic, Mk. IV in the middle, Mk. II/III on the right

No I think it's MkIV Dark Angels on the left, MkII Blood Angels in the middle, and MkIII BA on the right.

http://cdn.bols.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/1621799_10206709867361541_2869304269063616557_n1.jpg?a495a6

The middle ones have a much thicker rim than MkIV, you just can't really make out the rivets, but I'm certain they're MkII.

Huh, Amsterdam, smart move. The singles can empty their wallets on resin and prostitutes. Profit for everybody. \o/

Weed, hookers, and Forgeworld.

Your combination is invalid biggrin.png

Well at least wooden shoes (that hardly anyone in the Netherlands wear exept a few random farmers) and windmills arent mentioned.

Or Tulips!

"But daddy! They're just flowers!!!"

-little girl who destroyed the Dutch exchange market

On the mk.6 pad, iron warriors and salamanders should have mk.6 pads with their legion icons on, since they were the original tester legions for the armour, even before the raven guard got to play with the armour.

Those solar auxilia with power axes look suitably bad-ass, but they remind me of firemen for some reason.

A number of Legions, including the Iron Warriors, received prototype Mk VI plate to field test, long before Istvaan. The Raven Guard and Alpha's loved it, the Iron Warriors dismissed it immediately as too poorly armoured for their preferred manner of warfare.

Dismissed it, but did not get rid of it. Who is to say the IV Legion didn't break it down and trade the reverse-engineered Mk VI plans to other traitor legions during the war for additional arms and armour? In this way, it could have easily permeated its way through nearly every Legion by wars' end, and the beginning of the Scouring.

I missed the pic of the thousand sons model before.

But their kits are completed a while now, it's just the balance of their rules which is taking their time.

Tbh I don't mind waiting for a few books more as long as they do a spectacular job on it, it will be worth the wait im sure. Confident they will do it justice :-)

Be good to see a shattered legions, and slightly updated traitor rules for those who have gone further down the 8 fold path, one day im sure

Here's the World Eater one I was talking about (Thanks AO108 for this, and especially thanks Mark Bedford and the entire Forge World team for creating such awesome things !)

http://i21.servimg.com/u/f21/15/92/38/07/20150910.jpg

....!!!

Oh, I just saw this - is there new War Hounds decals?? (He says hyperventilating...)

Were they there?

Thanks for posting this!

So the event gave us nothing?

Pretty much. Except for the view of the SA with axes.

I'm betting dollars to donuts however that FW will blow it's load at the next big release (hehe msn-wink.gif) for the end of the year thingy.

Model wise, no. Information wise though - a fair chunk of tasty tid bits. Like fully confirmed plastic heresy for one.

- Regarding the Iron Warrior torsos: They have no clue what the star is

I thought that was a representation of the fact that Perturabo could see the eye of terror as a star in the sky from his childhood and onwards...

So the event gave us nothing?

Pretty much. Except for the view of the SA with axes.

I'm betting dollars to donuts however that FW will blow it's load at the next big release (hehe msn-wink.gif) for the end of the year thingy.

Model wise, no. Information wise though - a fair chunk of tasty tid bits. Like fully confirmed plastic heresy for one.

Yeah, that's a big one. There were still doubters of those sprue pics.

Archived