Forge World Open Day 2015 - Amsterdam edition

Atia

- HH Masterclass book around christmas

- Regarding Skitarii/Cult Mechanicus: They are working on dark mechanicum first

- Regarding the Iron Warrior torsos: They have no clue what the star is

- Regarding Knight support infantry: Solar auxillia are supposed to be the guards for the knights.

thanks @ AO for asking the questions for me wub.png

Thank you to  Atia & her rats n birds, for trying to get more info on Prospero, and I apologise if I have been a bit rude going about my requests.

I am a little frustrated by the vagueness sometimes, especially as to why it has taken years & constantly bumped down the lists. It can feel like a bit of a smack in the face. Especially as it seems Prospero is getting overlooked for other stuff.

However I also understand you cannot halt the heresy for one book.

I am hoping that it is not a case of we don't feel them and can't be bothered so lets give excuses to appease the masses.

For now anyway to Paraphrase Magnus: There are no (Space) Wolves on Forge World.

Thanks again for your help.

oh, i wouldn't say it's overlooked - if at all, it's going to be the best book so far (even more so after a no-name filler book ;>)

also, the big problem for Prospero - the Legio Astorum Warlord - is no problem anymore :P 

I thought it was a Reaver?

afaik Canix Vertex was a Warlord^^

I'm just laughing at that. Hoping book VI solves this (until then, I'm going with Apologist's explanation).

yeah^^ my guess: it's the eye of terror :P

Also, you won't see daemon engines or stuff in the Dark Mechanicus list for now - these are later in the Heresy.

Keep in mind that the Heresy is now longer than original, Dark Mec is only experimenting with daemon stuff and better robots atm, (things like the Kaban-machine, daemons as fuel and other weird stuff) - but nothing for new models^^ think like the Legiones Astartes differences^^

Also, you won't see daemon engines or stuff in the Dark Mechanicus list for now - these are later in the Heresy.

Keep in mind that the Heresy is now longer than original, Dark Mec is only experimenting with daemon stuff and better robots atm, (things like the Kaban-machine, daemons as fuel and other weird stuff) - but nothing for new models^^ think like the Legiones Astartes differences^^

I beg to differ, seeing as how the designers have lots of chaotic machines and drawings in their notebooks...

I beg to differ, seeing as how the designers have lots of chaotic machines and drawings in their notebooks...

yeah, these are supposed to be later (f.e. for the Siege of Terra, we have full mutated chaos titans tongue.png)

they also have design drawings for thousand sons since 2013^^

med_gallery_79873_10492_30949.jpg

med_gallery_79873_10492_39498.jpg

we also had this a year ago:

med_gallery_79873_10492_22857.jpg

As I said earlier, I'm really looking forward to book VI, the shattered legions stuff should be good for me and my general fickleness. Interested to see how they work. Any news on whether the Blood Angels, Dark Angels and White Scars rules are still going to be there?

I'm also really looking forward to the Prospero book. I read Talon of Horus the other day and Khayon has really got me in the mood for the Thousand Sons. Interested to see the direction they take the Space Wolves in too, and how they do the Custodes and Sisters of Silence. I'm sure I've said before, I'd much rather they took their time and gave us the best book they can, and I really don't think there's any 'we can't be bothered just give them excuses' going on. They must know how anticipated that book is. Of course on the other hand the more it's pushed back, the higher our expectations get...

Archived