A Tale of 18 Hobbyists

GhostMalone

Ou of interest can I blast away with models and then take the month off as a writing month to refine the ideas I stick together while producing the models?

So there will be my musings/notes with the models and then I get to refine the different stories to align them together on a down month.

The only reason I say this is I currently have the bits to shuffle around for 5 or 6 units and inspiration to get the models done. My mojo writing wise is in comparison a bit limp. ;)

If everything goes well, the vengeance batteries should be (nearly) finished today :D

@Kurama: You still own me some daemons ;) you know, pact with the blood-queen and so :P

what Knight House do you want to use?

Well as long as the models are completed by the 7th I'll allow it.

But remember this too much leeway is bad for motivation.

Excuses are for the weak and such.

@atia- the blood queen will not be disappointed, and I will be doing house hermatika and ive got 8 Knight's planned just need to get some mech pads

@atia- the blood queen will not be disappointed, and I will be doing house hermatika and ive got 8 Knight's planned just need to get some mech pads

oh coool :D another Knight House allied with Mezoa ;)? 

With Apologies to the English Language and anyone who actually reads this...

++++Downlink Established++++

=][= Restricted Access System =][=

IUID:****************

PW:*******************************

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++Alpha9 Clearance++++++++

++++++Inquisitorial  Archives+++++++

+++++Briefing Report Excerpts +++++

++++++------V.Balavedan-------++++++

RE:Walkers of the November Warriors

During my sojourn with the November Warriors I've had some occasion to visit

the Walker Bay (also known as St. Ark's Bay[1]) on the Spite of Glatisant.  Slumbering Dreadnoughts share space with the active Knight Titans[2] of House Garaipena (to be covered in a later report). Interred Astartes of the November Warriors chapter have shown an affinity to adapting to dreadnought combat, combined with their stores of a variety dreadnought chassis and weaponry, has lead to an unusually high number of active dreadnoughts. Mortis patterns being the most usual loadout.

Though known the be rare, the Warriors have a small store of Contemptor marks and Deredeo chassis, armed much like the majority of their contingent in the same Mortis fashion.

The Walker Bay is generally a quiet hall of slumber and reflection. The battle banners of the November IX hang from the ceiling, the colors and geometric shapes telling stories that only those from the Spite of Glatisant can fully appreciate [3]. Lining the run to the heavy walker bays are smaller alcoves that play host to the November Warrior Dreadnoughts as they rest in quiet slumber, being attended to by silent techmarines and their servitors.

Attached is supplemental report Sierra-Rho20.DET it contains profiles of dreadnoughts and their interred

++++++++++++++++++

++++Opening  File++++

++Sierra-Rho20.DET++

++++++++++++++++++

Profile on Contemptor Reverie Hill

Pilot:A H Davenport

The Contemptor known as Reverie of Akerson Hill houses the body of Captain Davenport. Pre-interment Captain Davenport lead the Devastator Cadre, having learned the quirks, faults and features of each heavy weapon in the arsenal there were none before him with such deep and critical understanding, and those after him have much to be thankful for. Davenport as an up-and-coming Astartes earned honors under the Tri-Star Banner and the Checkered Banner [4], he was also gifted a heraldry from the house Garaipena. At Pari Ridge Action Davenport was interred in the newly repaired Reverie. His first act upon reawakening was to request a Mortis loadout of Multi-Melta, access to a Lucius Pattern Drop Pod, and permission to lead an assault on the Xenos Stronghold. By days end, the Xenos hold on Pari Ridge was gone, and their forces planet wide forced into disarray.

[1]A colloquial reference to a former land formation named for a Canoness whose defense of the bay leading the charge of Knight Titans and Astartes Dreadnoughts was thought to be too referential to pass up.

[2]Temporia Junah and Epochia Fellisa

[3]It is up to the Humans of the ship to design, create and gift the banners in preparation of campaigns and battles. The banners are visually unusual compared to what is generally seen across the Imperium, geometric shapes and vibrant colors, but are in my studied opinion free of any Xenos or chaotic influence, despite the suspicions of a certain Ordo Xenos wonk. 

[4]The November Warriors eschew normal doctrines in naming and organizing of their companies. They usually form as an ad-hoc battle group under one of their many banners. Earning honors usually denotes permission to wear a version of that battle banner.

Currently gs'ing away.  ;)

Here is my vow guys:

gallery_26119_10639_45383.jpg

So this guy is my Praetor for my Ultramarines force. And his loadout is: master-crafted paragon blade, power fist, iron halo and digital lasers.

Points 200!

---

I am thinking of adding a crest to the helmet (still need to find a good part to represent the iron halo too or might not depending on the crest!)

Ok it's late in the day (or month) but finger has been removed from :cuss and progress is under way.

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag78/chud395/20150924_185029_zpsqd9q4cxb.jpg

Actually noticed while taking the photo that the sword hilt and blade don't line up perfectly so will go back and make adjustments to that when there's time. As it stands painting is more of a priority.

The red is actually darker than it looks in the pic since that was the light I took it in. Think I'll put a another coat on it though before washing it to add some depth

November- great stuff buddy I actually really enjoyed your fluff better than I can create.

Brother sp- understood buddy I understand real life has priority so it's all good

Reyner- and he appears from the shadows with an awesome praetor.

Balthamal- dude loving the Apothecary.

November- great stuff buddy I actually really enjoyed your fluff better than I can create.

Brother sp- understood buddy I understand real life has priority so it's all good

Reyner- and he appears from the shadows with an awesome praetor.

Balthamal- dude loving the Apothecary.

Cheers :D I have now added the Ultramarines banner top from the 40k command squad to the top of his backpack to serve as his iron halo. I'll get some pics up tonight when I do the basing and get it undercoated :) 

Archived