IO - The Mechanicum Abyssii

Talonair

• 3 weeks later...

Do her feet touch the ground with that large of an apparatus? Also, I'd caution against mentioning her ambition in every piece, it'll quickly become a dull hammer on the reader. 

I'm intrigued by the theology I'm seeing. Is this all canon? I don't know because I know very little of either the Mechanicum or Mechanicus.

Her feet do sometimes touch the ground, it depends on what kind of image she is trying to portray. If she feels there is something to be gained, i.e. when she's trying to win someone's trust etc she'll have her feet on the ground because it looks more normal. However, in battle or if she's trying to intimidate, they won't, because it looks pretty terrifying

And yea, all this theology is canon. The Sixteen Universal Laws of the Cult Mechanicus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I did a quick estimate of Mortera's current points cost using the very helpful calculator, and it's priced her currently at about 585pts. Keep in mind that the Heresy does undercost Primarchs significantly, and this was calculated by taking an Archmagos Prime with the Archimandite, Abeyant and Machinator Array as a base. Thoughts?