Slips. He's joining the hallowed ranks whether he wants to admit it or not. The Phalanx shall take this one and make the yellow strong in him.

Nope NEVER  Im a Templar , Spoiler alert   Godfreys 775th Get to wear the Veterans Cross at the end of the story im writing ! 

also 

tumblr_o4kn2tap3U1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

gotta get this armored breakthrough list put together for June 

plus im painting fer the wolves again , i just need  3 more boxes of wulfen XD 

I also heartily approve... Order the wulfen boxes on ETL eve to save the temptation of building & painting beforehand :)

PS cant see the tumblr pics of the Typhon :(

Slips. He's joining the hallowed ranks whether he wants to admit it or not. The Phalanx shall take this one and make the yellow strong in him.

Nope NEVER Im a Templar , Spoiler alert Godfreys 775th Get to wear the Veterans Cross at the end of the story im writing !

also

tumblr_o4kn2tap3U1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

This is the part where they go full yellow right?

Loving that Armoured spearhead there! Brutality on tracks :wink:

tumblr_o4o8n7llZs1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

The Compulsory Troop Choice Predators are done for the armored Breakthrough list , so that rounds out the 2000 points

And then for my own Amusement 

tumblr_o4o93wJEXi1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

Yeaaaahhhh 

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/a6/a62160d51cd4904c452402aca7ac453ab4842969c914837dc49e871ea4a666f6.jpg

pumped to see the destroyers, looking to get some for alphas and am looking for inspiration. Seems like this is the perfect place to look. Great work per usual

Im actually very sorry to disappoint you by not being able to meet yer high standards @ n @  especially since I  draw so much inspiration from yer thread  but yea here are the destroyers  I tried something new with them by priming in metal as opposed to white 

tumblr_o4s1glSEJu1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg