tumblr_o5y4eb4sXt1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

Remember the promise Godfrey Made to brother Bohemond ?   Well  , I will be tying that to brother Bohemond's new tomb in  the next short piece  I write  which will be a lead in to a zone mortalis action.  Title will be Oaths and  Errands 

tumblr_o5y5kygWv61tdqdkto1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5y5kygWv61tdqdkto2_540.jpg

Edited by Bladewolf

I really like the Leviathan's pose - looks very sumo !!!

In regards to your Sword Brethren I think with the shields striking at I3 is not a big deal... There's not much AP2 I can think of right off the top of my head that's swinging before them. I really like the poise with the shields - very dynamic and suits that pattern of tactical dreadnaught armor. I like the stats too. :)

For the Levi, I'd shift the Kneepads up a bit to cover the upper thigh gap or use something else to fill them because they make it look every-so-slightly off.

For the Sword Brethren, take a Page from Polux and/or Dorn:

• S+2 Ap3 or Half # of Attacks for Sx2 Ap2 
  • S+2 Ap3 or Sx2 Ap2 Unwieldy.

Both would keep Reaping Blow if you wanted to but the whole unit must use the same attack mode.

I prolly need to find something to fill them. I put the leviathan together before work today prolly will try to get it painted tomorrow unless I get called in again.

The halfing attacks for ap2 at initiative is prolly the adjustment I would make since it's a polux and Dorn thing.

If I wasant getting home at like 3 in the morning tonight I would look a bit more into working on the leviathan @ n @

Bohemond is looking great! I like the soft glow effect you did for the grav-flux bombard. Hope he and Humboldt get to wreck some stuff!

thank you , I assure you they will. 

This is the Cast for the next Story  , Boarding party  Avalanche 

tumblr_o60lqquDkN1tdqdkto2_1280.jpg

Forgelord Godfrey Master of the 775th Armored 

The Stonehide  Cataphractii  Terminator Squad 

Squad Richter  Tactical Squad 

Squad Destephen Tactical Support Squad 

Brother Bohemond  Leviathan Dreadnought

Brother Humboldt  Leviathan Dreadnought 

the new Standard playing games 1500 zone mortalis group looks like this now D: 

tumblr_o60lqquDkN1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

Brother Victor Nefarious 
tumblr_o63zefymHi1tdqdkto1_540.jpg

Zone Mortalis : Blood in the Void Mission  Killing Blow   
Attackers  : Imperial Fists 
Defenders : Filthy Xenos ( Tau )

The Imperial Fists Land on the Hull of a Xenos Ship determined to Destroy it and are quickly set upon by the xenos defenders 

tumblr_o63zefymHi1tdqdkto9_1280.jpg

Victor and his Terminator Bodyguard Take up position on the center objective , which the imperial fists need to hold in order to sabotage the ship if there is one thing imperial fists are good at , its holding the line  ( Victor  rolled  Invisibility and Hallucination )
tumblr_o63zefymHi1tdqdkto2_1280.jpg

The Xenos Forces take a lot of damage from the imperial fists opening Salvo , Phosphex and sniper veteran shooting really takes its toll on them ( pathfinders got absolutely wiped out ) with Brother Bohemond being invisible  the xenos turn their attention elsewhere
tumblr_o63zefymHi1tdqdkto10_1280.jpg

Sigismund on the other hand has other ideas  as to how best to defend the point they involve attacking 
tumblr_o63zefymHi1tdqdkto3_1280.jpg
tumblr_o63zefymHi1tdqdkto4_1280.jpgThat wound die was for the crisis suit btw XD 

While Brother Humboldt decides to destroy a squad of the enemy off screen and defend the flank  , Brother Bohemond is charged by EMP  grenade wielding xenos warriors
tumblr_o63zefymHi1tdqdkto5_1280.jpg
tumblr_o63zefymHi1tdqdkto6_1280.jpg
They nope a wound off of him 
tumblr_o640dvolvL1tdqdkto3_r1_1280.jpgAnd he nopes away their lives. 

Poor Tactical Squad got bodied but were avenged  Also Brother Victor is severely wounded and forced to quit the field , but still the Imperial fists hold  the objective scuttling the xenos ship  after making a quick escape.
tumblr_o640dvolvL1tdqdkto2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o640dvolvL1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

Edited by Bladewolf

WHOA WHOA WHOA HOLD UP THERE!

Did you seriously get Nefarian To help you!!?!? AFTER ALL THE RAIDS HE'S WIPED!?!?!?

Yup , I even said  " Let the Games begin"  when he cast invisibility on Bohemond 

You Invisible'd a Leviathan.

For real?

It was a funny sort of game in which the mission calls that the objective is the most important thing so the tau had to come to me , and with Bohemond and Humboldt holding the two reasonable avenues of approach they would be hesitant to  get close , HEAVY FLAMER NIPPLES BRO D:    Unfortunately he was only invisible for a turn , but thats all it really took. 

Im just stunned over something as ridiculously massive as a Leviathan being Invisible'd.

I know the rules allow for such (and worse), but I have this image in my head of the Tau being swatted one by one and unable to see the massive claw descend each time.

http://cdn.gamer-network.net/2015/metabomb/nefmassive170615.jpg

Hey Venerable Brother Bohemond  I heard you like being the single most terrifying thing on the battlefield. 

So Im making you invisible so you can straight up predator people  while they try to dislodge us from this objective.
tumblr_nqvq5eoTdX1rnk8peo1_540.gif
"Kay "

I think if I bring victor to another game and he gets invisibility I'd have him use it on his own squad and I would put him not in the front of the squad XD

I think an absolutely huge part of the game was bathing the pathfinders in phosphex. It significantly weakened his shooting game and while there still were quite a few casualties it was probably better that he wasant shooting at like bs9 or something.

Edited by Bladewolf