Thanks guys I'm almost done with the bases of these guys. I'm away from my desk though for a few hours so expect pictures in a little bit.

The idea of going with this model armor is simply to go with something that is going to be a little rarer on the table top.

This armor is sort of like the new mustang , challenger and Camaro. It retains the soul of the classical model ( Cataphractii ) while being sleeker and newer but not so new that it's a stark difference ( indomidus )

I dunno I'm rambling. Picture when I get home

Thank you  for the compliments guys ! D:  

Im seriously considering picking up a Levithan Dreadnought  ( since ZM is my focus ) 

I wonder if  I would add a bit of yellow to that  ... im torn I like the realy elite stuff to have the black and  white of sigismunds heraldry , though I  guess I  could do black and white and weave just a tiny bit of yellow in there as well  like as was suggested on the  knee cap plate 

tumblr_o0ariwUUgQ1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg
This is the 1500 point  ZM  list ill be going with  for my next game XD  

Always Attacking ... ALWAYS 

As much as it pains me to disagree with slips every fluff mention ive ever read says "the templars took for them selves the black and white panoply of Sigismunds personnel heraldry" sorry slips :p

But awesome fists but looking to do something similar for the veteran eliments of my 1st company

As much as it pains me to disagree with slips every fluff mention ive ever read says "the templars took for them selves the black and white panoply of Sigismunds personnel heraldry" sorry slips :tongue.:

But awesome fists but looking to do something similar for the veteran eliments of my 1st company

Its fine. Its just that I recall reading somewhere that the Black and White + Maltese Cross was Dorns thing.

I like the pattern even more so now that cataprachtii  armor is gonna be a bit more common on the table top! 

I started work on a Plasma Support squad today using leftover legs from the betrayal at calth box set ,  arms and plasma guns  from  the 40k black Templar upgrade sprue  and Templar brethren torsos  and heads ( I have them sitting here they just aren't pictured cause i usually paint them separately  need to go fishing through my bits crate for some backpacks ...and order some 32mm bases 

tumblr_o0gnzt9SNg1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

They are supposed to fit into this 1500 zone mortalis list which ill likely be playing against my brothers terminator heavy  deathguard  when I travel back home to new york in a few months 

+++ The Stone Cross  (1500pts) +++

++ Legiones Astartes: Crusade Army List ((Zone Mortalis) Combatant) (1500pts) ++

+ HQ (230pts) +

Sigismund (230pts) [Master of the Legion]

+ Elites (505pts) +

Contemptor Dreadnought Talon (205pts)
Legion Contemptor Dreadnought [Graviton Gun, Kheres Pattern Assault Cannon]

Legion Veteran Tactical Squad (300pts) [9x Legion Veteran Space Marines, Legion Vexilla, Melta Bombs, 2x Plasma Gun, Sniper]
Legion Veteran Sergeant [Artificer Armour, Combi-weapon, Power Fist]

+ Troops (440pts) +

Legion Tactical Support Squad (175pts) [4x Legion Space Marines, Plasma Guns]
Legion Sergeant [Artificer Armour, Combi-weapon, Melta Bombs]

Templar Brethren (265pts) [5x Combat Shield, Melta Bombs, 5x Templar Brethren]
Chapter Champion [Combat Shield, Solarite Power Gauntlet]

+ Heavy Support (325pts) +

Leviathan Siege Dreadnought Talon (325pts)
Leviathan Siege Dreadnought [Armoured Ceramite, Grav-flux Bombard, Phosphex Discharger]

+ Legion +

Legion Astartes [VII: Imperial Fists]

tumblr_o0hx1xs8hU1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

Put some primer on  the Plasma Support Squad today  looking forward to painting them , going to go with the same scheme as my veteran tacs with the yellow shoulder pad inserts black armor and this time yellow helms with black laurels  they may be special but they are the same sort of special as veteran tacs so they wont get the white and black with gold treatment that the really special units tend to get.  

Still sorta torn about the Leviathan I wanna work  on , I really want to go  Drill and Claw since I reckon the two melta guns  should make up for the lack of being able to afford a bombard , but I also really like the bombard and can write the list to include it or not include it ...decisions decisions 

Lots of stuff in the works 

tumblr_o0npptlFiE1tdqdkto2_540.jpg
This badboy is being re painted for  the upcoming loyalty and treachery board event  

tumblr_o0hx1xs8hU1tdqdkto1_540.jpg
Plasma support squad is also being prepped for the event  I ordered some bases for them 

Waiting for a Levithan and a Second Sicaran  battle tank to ship  for  my Fists 

Im also working on this stuff  
tumblr_o0trn7cLvE1tdqdkto1_540.jpg

You know ... since I do own this guy 
tumblr_nho2t1QXXi1tdqdkto1_540.jpg

I  blame the possible world eater expansion  entirely on Flint btw  ENTIRELY on  Flint
tumblr_o0trn7cLvE1tdqdkto2_r1_400.png

Edited by Bladewolf