It's like Kurama, version 2.0

Btw I bought.... Bam!! I just finished painting it!

I thought I was doing well making another 3 B@C marines, making some custom boltguns and giving my Tartaros some combi-meltas.

And you do the Glaive turret?!? 

So many comflicting emotions just now. Mainly awe.

Looks great :smile.: Btw I bet the Atropos doesn't last until ETL :wink:

Edited by dantay_xv

This thread is soooooo badass I love your reverse scheme! I just sat here and went through the whole thing

Thanks !  Thats some very high praise coming from a painter as great as yerself @u @ 

See this is what I'm talking about.... I went to sleep for the night, woke up and the Glaive turret is painted!

XD   I didint have to cook dinner last night so I had a bunch of free time

It's like Kurama, version 2.0

Btw I bought.... Bam!! I just finished painting it!

I thought I was doing well making another 3 B@C marines, making some custom boltguns and giving my Tartaros some combi-meltas.

And you do the Glaive turret?!? 

So many comflicting emotions just now. Mainly awe.

Looks great :smile.: Btw I bet the Atropos doesn't last until ETL :wink:

I mean ... I bet I  could finish the majority of it in a day  ..... 

It is torturous to see it sitting there just primed tho , especially with the other 7 knights painted XD 

it seems like ill have to buy and paint a spartan for  ETL @ n @  atleast the points will be similar
Im mostly done with base colors and trimming I need to go apply some shade but I need to go cook  dinner , Ill  do the shading after that 

-6:05 Pacific Time

I blame Dantay for vauge challenges  and my poor reading comprehension. 

Edited by Bladewolf

just applied the washes to the knight , need to leave it for a bit let it dry

tumblr_o1wrreJiIW1tdqdkto2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o1wrreJiIW1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o1wrreJiIW1tdqdkto3_1280.jpg

I don't know what to say...I thought knocking a knight out in a week was pretty good but you have put me to shame. Gift me your powers, please?

just applied the washes to the knight , need to leave it for a bit let it dry

I don't know what to say...I thought knocking a knight out in a week was pretty good but you have put me to shame. Gift me your powers, please?

Knocking out a  Knight in a  week is really good.  

No Shame whatsoever. 

If I could give you the  ability to be terribly single minded without any drawbacks I would D:  

Knight is dry enough to handle, started working on the Lenses , and a few other little spots on the armor where I  want the Lens / Gem effect.  Blood for the Blood God is good for this. 

tumblr_o1ybxbKk4E1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

HE .  SEES. EVERYTHING. 

Gonna add a bit of black to the carapace  though im a bit tired so that will prolly wait till morning

Edited by Bladewolf

Apologies for that fella!!

Completely unintentional, I took the comment about wanting or needing to do a Spartan and meant you should totally get one and paint it. I think the reverse scheme you have going would look awesome on it.

Seems I am not as good as I thought at communicating.

Maybe I should be renamed Lukas or Loki?

Apologies for that fella!!

Completely unintentional, I took the comment about wanting or needing to do a Spartan and meant you should totally get one and paint it. I think the reverse scheme you have going would look awesome on it.

Seems I am not as good as I thought at communicating.

Maybe I should be renamed Lukas or Loki?

Id be interested in  seeing Rules for a Wolf Lord named Loki  , probably a bunch of mind games with the opponent. 

Im not even mad.

I did some black on the carapace this morning.  breaks up the green a good bit , im gonna do a few little touches and paint the base black again and ill be done with him for now. 

tumblr_o1xxako7qc1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

Yknow, id probably try to add some splashes of a brighter, complementary color somewhere on there.

I really like how dark he is but nothing really makes him pop, yknow?

But thats just me :p

Yknow, id probably try to add some splashes of a brighter, complementary color somewhere on there.

I really like how dark he is but nothing really makes him pop, yknow?

But thats just me :tongue.:

Oh  ?  What would you suggest that I could replicate on all the cerastus knights going forward i  was sorta going for that whole dark livery  

tumblr_o1zhoh5dMz1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

In  30k  the Cerastus Patterns are the  on world survivors of a world that ends up absolutly bodied by  the Dark Mechanicum they get off world and start collecting the last survivors of the house who are my  other 6 regular pattern knights  ( the household had a high number of free blades  so they  basically go about trying to collect as many of them as possible )  and head to Terra. ( where its presumed most of them perish )  

This sorta feeds into my 40k Wolfsworn Knights who are all freeblades bound to the Wolf Lord of my Great Company 

Hmmm, for some reason, I'm partial to a Cream/White as a color for a few Panels. Maybe the front half of the Shoulders (upper most plates) and maybe the Knee pads?

Yeah, something like that.

To me at least, that'd help break up the colors a bit and have Points of Interest on the model to draw the eye to.

As with most things though, you're always free to do whatever you want LOL :P