....We're going to have a Phoenix Wright scene with Primachs and the Big E instead of the usual cast?

Count me in.

OBJECTION! Defiling the human genome goes against all the precepts of the Great Crusade and Imperial Truth, Your Honor!

And now I have a boot to the head scene in my mind

Alexandros: (reading from a will) "Next to my antagonistic Brother Raktra..."

Raktra: Hey I don't want no boot to the head!

Alexandros: To dear Raktra who has never washed once in his wretched life...

Raktra: FIGHT ME, RIGHT NOW.

Alexandros: I bequeath my armoury, and two crates of my finest phosphex munitions.

Raktra: Really?

Alexandros: And a boot to the head.

*THWACK*

Raktra: *FURIOUS RAKTRA NOISES*

Alexandros: Next to my know-it-all brother Jade...

Jade General: This is so predictable...

Alexandros: I bequeath a boot to the head...

*THUNK*

Jade General: I knew it...

....We're going to have a Phoenix Wright scene with Primachs and the Big E instead of the usual cast?

Count me in.

OBJECTION! Defiling the human genome goes against all the precepts of the Great Crusade and Imperial Truth, Your Honor!

And now I have a boot to the head scene in my mind

Alexandros: (reading from a will) "Next to my antagonistic Brother Raktra..."

Raktra: Hey I don't want no boot to the head!

Alexandros: To dear Raktra who has never washed once in his wretched life...

Raktra: FIGHT ME, RIGHT NOW.

Alexandros: I bequeath my armoury, and two crates of my finest phosphex munitions.

Raktra: Really?

Alexandros: And a boot to the head.

*THWACK*

Raktra: *FURIOUS RAKTRA NOISES*

Alexandros: Next to my know-it-all brother Jade...

Jade General: This is so predictable...

Alexandros: I bequeath a boot to the head...

*THUNK*

Jade General: I knew it...

I give this the Warmaster's Seal of Approval and contemplate finishing it out.

Just a few (more) questions about the legion specific sections, after finally having made significant process on my bit:

1. How closely should I be following the Forgeworld templates?

2. Where on Terra are other peoples legions from (i.e. is Jermani taken?)

Thanks in advance guys

1. The idea is to follow the outline fairly closely. Is there anything specifically you're wondering about?

2. Jermani is taken by the Wardens along with the Blitzers. They were involved in the Albyon campaign and participated in the Battle of Three Flags on the coast of the NordAfrik Conclaves. 

The Terrans of the IVth were drawn from sub-orbital and atmospherical plates, and northern India. The Warbringers were mustered from the Panslavjan Bloc (future Yugoslavia and general eastern Europa, bordering Ursh).

Edited by Skalpynock

The first lions were recruited from both Albyon, specifically old Yorkshyr, and from the the Nord tribes(so a lot of them have Viking or Anglo-Saxon names)

Interesting. I've portrayed the Vth Legion as deploying to liberate Albyon as their first legion campaign. Perhaps we can have a connection there between the two legions. 

Yet, it was not Kozja who would come under prosecution. That dubious honor laid with Vizenko, the Atrifos of the Asklepians, a brotherhood of Legion apothecaries, human gene-wrights, and members of the Ordo Biologis created by the Primarch Kozja to fulfill his vision of the ultimate legion. As the Atrifos, Vizenko was the highest officer in this consortium and often served as Kozja's Equerry in Warbringer matters. Possessing a brilliant mind and an unshakable will, Vizenko pushed the Asklepians to accomplish their mission with single-minded zeal. A key requirement was the collection of other legion gene-seeds to analyze and unlock the secrets within. It was in pursuit of this goal that he would reveal the true extent of the ninth legion's experimentation. For no matter how noble the goal was, what Kozja hoped to accomplish was contrary to the will of the Emperor and a violation of the other legions' security and privacy.

[Next question: who does Vizenko approach that alerts the Imperium of what the Warbringers are up to?]

Crimson Lions, under the pretense of wanting to deal with that pesky Bloodthirster shard?

Loyalist Berserker elements?

Halcyon Wardens with an offer of boosting collective psychic potential?

Couldn't it be one outside the Legions? We mustn't forget the Legiones Astartes are not the sole high organisation of the Imperium, and they aren't necessarily the first that are going to observe their brother Legions ?