I'm pretty sure Slips and I established that Mytakis survives. In any case, if Sim's happy with it, I think we can roll with many volkites at close range impeding Morro

It sounds plausible. We don't need to cripple Morro, just force him to back down for a few seconds to save Santor.

Redd, how are the Bears coming?

While I wait on Grifft to wrap up on the Bears, let's address the other legions.

Slips, how are the Scions coming along?

Who is Hesh's buddy? I think it's time we started to get the Drowned moving again. 

And, on that note, since Athrawes is fairly busy these days, should I be advancing the Harbingers?

If arhrawes is olay with it and you won't do the work for nothing. ( if he ever shows up here and he is against the new pink colorscheme^^)

And hesh has no buddy. Whem that came up he was already absemt again

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

Did we ever come to a conclusion over whether we wanted the campaigns fluff of this book to be rewritten as Parts rather than Chapters?

We did, to bring them in line with the FW standard. But campaign fluff is Delta Phase and will be dealt with later.

For my part it should just be the one relic and the RoW. Haven't had the time recently to properly sit down and type stuff out for either, sadly.

I'll try and find the time to get them done, hopefully soon.

Thank you.

So, replacing the Jackels in the rulebooks. Should I post the fixes here or send them privately to Grifft?

Also, do we want to remove the Jackel homeworld?

Alright, it can be used for other purposes....did Invictus ever describe it, actually?

And the first Jackel reference is the red box on page 15. I'm actually going to stop there until the new legion has a proper name.

I have an announcement. After checking with Grifft, we can officially declare the Iron Bears finished! That's three legions that have cleared Alpha phase and only three more to go!

The Scions have a comfortable lead for fourth place, but the Harbingers are making progress again. 

The poor Drowned are still stuck in a whirlpool. 

None that I know of. It's an occupational hazard, but I'd like to lay down some foundation, even if Hesh ends up re-writing than just leave the Drowned in limbo. It's the same way with the Harbingers right now.

So, who's willing to start work on the Drowned?