Abbadon has no arms, how can he be an eternal warrior?

Hmmm that is a point but then you have to consider legions specific rules as well because some give you a fnp reroll, some ignore fnp etc.

ADB will throttle you if you carry on like that

Would be cool if he ends up here^^

Redd doesn't have eternal warrior anymore Hesh thought it made him too survivable.

Ack, I forgot about that. Little off-putting to me, but Hesh is the expert, so I'll trust him on that. 

So, Fire Keepers have a generic EW access. Squig, thank you for the offer, which I'll take you up on. 

Two more slots left. At least, one Traitor should get it. Outside of the 4 daemon legions and the Harbingers, that leaves... the Eagle Warriors. That's a no go, too much daemons there. 

Maybe the Warbringers or the Jackels? Who are our hardy legions, like the Salamanders and Imperial Fists? Do we have a terminator legion, like the Sons of Horus?

Abbadon has no arms, how can he be an eternal warrior?

Hmmm that is a point but then you have to consider legions specific rules as well because some give you a fnp reroll, some ignore fnp etc.

ADB will throttle you if you carry on like that

Good point. Quick! Everyone insult Abaddon! It might summon ADB.

From the traitors I could only see the warbringers fielding a lot of termis ( cata... For the extra bling) and the predators caise their primarch wears terminator armor too. But those aside I see not one terminator legion on traitors side. Godslayers maybe, but they are all braineating scum^^ Edited by MikhalLeNoir

Karl Volkov

Comparison Cost: 100 points, (Praetor)

Attributes

• +1 WS: 5 points
  • -1 BS : (-5) points
  • +1 W: 10 points

Total: 10 points

Wargear

• Terminator Armour: 35 points 
  • Volkite Charger: 7 points
  • Lucifer Glaive: 45 points [+1 S - 10 points; Murderous Strike - 10 points; Deflagrate - 10 points; Rending - 15 points]

Total: 87 points

Special Rules

• Feel No Pain: 15 points
  • Fearless: 15 points
  • Furious Charge: 10 points

Total: 35 points

Total cost: 132 point

Unit Suggested Price: 232 Points

Notes

• He's technically under the limit, but I think he's a little rules heavy. That's 6 rules in there, and he should be cheaper. What can of fighter is Karl?

Notes

• He's technically under the limit, but I think he's a little rules heavy. That's 6 rules in there, and he should be cheaper. What can of fighter is Karl?

I basically intended him to be very durable, which means in retrospect we could ditch Furious Charge, and maybe also downgrade Fearless to Stubborn if he was still too pricey.

Hm.. If we need an EW in Terminator, Shaka(the later leader of the traitor Predators) could become on.

He can easily be a legion champion as he is also one of the closest advisors to Andezo.

Notes

I basically intended him to be very durable, which means in retrospect we could ditch Furious Charge, and maybe also downgrade Fearless to Stubborn if he was still too pricey.

Ditching FC would save 10 points, bringing him down to 222. 

The Fearless though... I rate Fearless and Stubborn as the same since Fearless comes with a couple of downsides, whereas Stubborn has no such disadvantage. 

If the emphasis is on resiliency, why does he have Deflagrate? 

Weren't the predators psychic and enhance themselves with biomancy?

Not entirely but they do make use of psykers. They even have psykers leading infiltrator squads.

And yeah, their terminators make use of enhancements and Andezo (and some of their psykers) can use biomancy.

Why?

Cause that makes you a psyker legion and would rule ew out.

By zhe way: how aboit givimg ew to the splitlegionaires to omprove them.due to the lack of a primarch fighting on their side. Shepards, morningstars, bloodlords and the other big enough faction which split from their family.

True Enough. Or, simply, Dreadnoughts (any kind and pods), Depthstriders (and dedicated transports) and Battle-Automata Listed are the only things able to be taken.

As mentioned, this would be unprecedented. No RoW is that restricting, choosing to strengthen and encourage a particular aspect of warfare or a formation of a kind. While there are limitations of different types, no current RoW goes as far as to limit an entire army to the degree you listed.

I'm uncomfortable with this idea and want to hear from the others, their take of it. Grifft, especially.

Ok, didn't knew that restriction.

Hm... Though I would like to give the Bloodlords some cool features, they are annihilated prior the Siege of Terra. Would it even worth it to give them an EW character?

Would rather give it to the later splitter factions which succeed the Legion.

True Enough. Or, simply, Dreadnoughts (any kind and pods), Depthstriders (and dedicated transports) and Battle-Automata Listed are the only things able to be taken.

As mentioned, this would be unprecedented. No RoW is that restricting, choosing to strengthen and encourage a particular aspect of warfare or a formation of a kind. While there are limitations of different types, no current RoW goes as far as to limit an entire army to the degree you listed.

I'm uncomfortable with this idea and want to hear from the others, their take of it. Grifft, especially.

True enough. Honestly it reads more as a Formation than it does RoW but the idea was "Big and Stompy" and PA Marines didn't really fit that.

According to the prophecy, to summon Aaron, you need the 12 statuettes of Gladeuhlfeurrah rolled in ham, and a one-legged  northern-forests gnome skipping around them during the full moon...

True enough. Honestly it reads more as a Formation than it does RoW but the idea was "Big and Stompy" and PA Marines didn't really fit that.

In which case, I'd suggest just focusing on the dreadnoughts, since they fit the theme of 'rebirth in a different form' that Santor goes through. I don't know about the battle-automata, are they the robots with human brains for CPUs?

In which case, I'd suggest just focusing on the dreadnoughts, since they fit the theme of 'rebirth in a different form' that Santor goes through. I don't know about the battle-automata, are they the robots with human brains for CPUs?

Thinking about it, the Fury of the Ancients RoW is pretty close to what I want. Just need to bolt some extras here and there and it might be serviceable.

According to the prophecy, to summon Aaron, you need the 12 statuettes of Gladeuhlfeurrah rolled in ham, and a one-legged northern-forests gnome skipping around them during the full moon...

Ive got some gnomes put away somewhere. Im sure we can knock a leg off one!

Not human brains (you're probably thinking of Penitent Engines there) but yes, organic brains.