simison

• 3 weeks later...

I had an amusing image of a traditional full-body statue, but holding aloft a pencil rather than a sword and a calculator in the other hand rather than a shield :smile.:

*adds joke statue in Alex's quarters

Saving this before it's buried in the General Discussion thread.

It actually gives me a few ideas about the Corona Radiata on the 'right' pauldron. Obviously, throughout the remainder of the Great Crusade, Alex would discourage such displays, but he wouldn't outright ban it. So, it would be mark of a particularly arrogant Warden or ostentatious one. Come the Insurrection though, it becomes an emergency measure as Alex decrees that only his loyal sons can carry it as a way to distinguish between Loyal and Traitor Wardens. Originally, Alexandros planned on ending the practice once the war was over and the Traitor Wardens eliminated, but since he dies, it becomes a permanent aspect of the Vth Legion.

Hark brothers, I think our fellow frater KBA may have just inadvertently created a Gaja Light Tank for us: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/303389-kbas-heresy-thread-bashed-scout-tank-12-19-2016/page-11?do=findComment&comment=4597556

Man I so badly wanna see one in Halcyon Warden colours, it's look so sweet... :drool:

Edited by SanguiniusReborn

• 3 weeks later...