HH Weekender 2016 thread (Titan Secutarii pg. 56)

Atia

Damn - mentioning 'Army list' for Custodes and only 'Rules' for Sisters implies that there will be no forces led by Sisters.  This gives me a sad... I suddenly expect to get one HQ choice or if lucky one troop unit as 'Agents' and that's it (as a SoB player, I'm pretty pessimistic when it comes to GW/FW female minis)

The sisters are probably just one entry.

Exactly - I had high hopes because years ago it was said that they would be their own force... but now it looks like they will be the 30k version of SoB - with all the inattention that brings.  I guess there is always counts-as and conversions to do them with another list - maybe Militia with Dark Age Survivors.

What mark is that Wolf armour based on?

Also, WHEN!!??? I needs it.

Looks like mkiv, to go with the BaC box.

Mk III actually. Just look at the shoulder rims and the waist area of the torso.

And yes, I have a phyical aching need for it.

I would've thought it looks more mkIII?

Limited Sisters of Silence is a bummer. Vote with your wallets people. When they come out - buy big! Show GW we do want female armies and characters!

Also Leman Russ looks good so far. Pretty disapointed no Dorn or Alpharious though. Actually, no character models at all this weekender. :(

And yes, I have a phyical aching need for it.

I would've thought it looks more mkIII?

Yes. The veteran brothers have it right. I am not that into the mkiii stuff.

Limited Sisters of Silence is a bummer. Vote with your wallets people. When they come out - buy big! Show GW we do want female armies and characters!

Also Leman Russ looks good so far. Pretty disapointed no Dorn or Alpharious though. Actually, no character models at all this weekender. :(

Corax was supposed to be it. But he was moved to the birthday party.

Fw describes inferno as being the hardest book to do since betrayal. Prospero is receiving intense detail - space battles, vast landings, giant titan engagement.

Considered a secret war. Certain branches of the mechanicum are also targeted for extermination for associating with Magnus. The very planet breaks under the strain of the psychic and physical assault. Starts big, ends an apocalyptic catastrophe.

Custodes receive a full list. Like a champion army rather than an army of hounds (space marines). Massively elite. Super powerful and superior to space marines. Programmed for loyalty beyond even free will, to protect the emperor. Designed to kill space marines if something goes wrong (spoiler: it did).

Sisters of silence also featuring.

They sound so passionate about it. Can't wait!

Unfortunately, I have a sinking suspicion (this is just speculation unless somebody gets a last-minute question at the event, since I'm not there) that sisters will be limited to a single model - used as an Agent of the Emperor HQ and one per army... similar to the Expedition Navigator.  Basically the minimum possible effort put in just so that they can say "See, we didn't ignore Sisters."  Hard to vote with your wallet when its only one mini and you can't use more than one.

custodes confirmed! rolleyes.gif

curious that it says that they get an army list but not the sisters, this means that the sisters'll be an add-one -unit as agents like the errants? It seems so.

Unfortunately, I have a sinking suspicion (this is just speculation unless somebody gets a last-minute question at the event, since I'm not there) that sisters will be limited to a single model - used as an Agent of the Emperor HQ and one per army... similar to the Expedition Navigator.  Basically the minimum possible effort put in just so that they can say "See, we didn't ignore Sisters."  Hard to vote with your wallet when its only one mini and you can't use more than one.

According to BattleBunnies it's a 'small allied list'.

Of bloody course. Wait this long and it's the armour Mk I care least about, not to mention the hoard of MkIV I've got waiting for this release is looking like a poorer investment. Grumblegrumblegrumble.

Though the real kicker will be Helmets. As some of the Legion kits (DA and WS specifically) are altered enough that they can reasonably go with any armour, whereas stuff like the IFs really can only go with MkII or III. Here's hoping I haven't wasted my time and cash unsure.png.

Archived