HH Weekender 2016 thread (Titan Secutarii pg. 56)

Atia

I like how right off the bat it is specifically said the Blackshields can be Traitor, Loyalist or neither, although for rules purposes you do have to pick one or the other.

What exactly is the Dark Herald? Is he a Blackshield version of the Chaplain, or is he a bit more like the Word Bearers' Diabolist?

Would the Ashen Claws be an example of a Blackshields warband, or are they just secretly a splinter faction from another Legion, such as the Night Lords they are fighting or perhaps the Raven Guard?

Also, what's the story with Cassian Draco and his "fire and death" cult?

Ok, this'll probably be the last lot of information that I'll put up, otherwise I'll literally be scanning and uploading the entire books contents.

Blood Angels

Dark Angels

White Scars

Ashen Claws

New Characters:

• Endured Haar: The Riven Hound, Praetor of the Black Shield, The Fangs of the Emperor
  • Autilon Skorr: Consul-Delegates of the Alpha Legion
    • I think we already know about this guy...
  • Gahlan Surlak: Dominus Nutritor, World Eaters Master of Inductii
    • World Eaters Master of the Inductii.
    • Rather than taking years to train new recruits into the World Eaters, he initiated a practice that did it in a matter of months with a disastrous result on the recruits.
    • Learnt additional techniques from Fabius Bile.
  • Tybalt Marr: Captain of the Sons of Horus 18th Company, The Either, The Lone Wolf
  • Shark Meduson: Storm Walker, Lord of the Sorrgol, Clan Master of the Shattered Legion
  • Cassian Dracos Reborn: The Dragon Revenant, the Twice-Dead, Avatar of the Sacred Flame
    • Original lord of the Salamanders Legion before Vulkan was found.
    • Interred into a specially crafted dreadnought from Vulkan and fell at Isstvan V
    • Was found by Xiaphas Jurr alive on Isstvan V with the knowledge that Vulkan was not dead
  • Nark Dreygur: The Gravealker, once Consul Praevian of the Iron Warriors, the Revenant's Pawn
  • Kheron Ophion of the Kyroptera: Master of the Shroud of Eventide, Captain of the 39th Company, The Coward
    • Night Lord commander of the ship Shroud of Eventide.
    • During Thramas was the only ship to stand alongside the Nightfall whilst the rest of the Night Lord fleet were evacuated.
    • Promoted to the Kyroptera as a result of this action
    • Returned to Nostramo to rally the scattered Night Lords, but was disrupted by the arrival of an unexpected foe.
  • Xiaphas Jurr: Initiate of the Igniax, Son of Proximal, the Prophet of Fire
    • Chaplain of the Salamanders, left on Nocturne when Vulkan left for Isstvan
    • Sent by the Keeper of Nocturne to investigate the Primarchs disappearance on the Ebon Drake

Don't do Blackshields, Squig

It doesn't seem to be working. Must resist!

Did you open up that sweet little spoiler with the Ashen Claws???

C'mon, say it with me...

Part of the crew, part of the ship...

Edit: it's a shame that grumpy old coot Hyaenidae isn't here - he'd be all over black shields like phosphex on xenos flesh.

The lascannons are s10 ap1 2 5" blasts each Iirc

Should I link them or not? (Rules)

:X

On the one hand, it isnt published material so, all good.

On the other hand, people were asked by the designers not to post the info.

...I'd say this: If people want the new Knight Rules, PM someone who has access to them?

The lascannons are s10 ap1 2 5" blasts each Iirc

Should I link them or not? (Rules)

Link all the rules you have, my friend!

I'm buying all the books, but don't have patience lol

http://i.4cdn.org/tg/1454752425440.jpg 

http://i.4cdn.org/tg/1454753423753.jpg

http://i.4cdn.org/tg/1454752589061.jpg

thanks @ aracersss

Now we know why the Black Power Ranger was so awesom

I like how right off the bat it is specifically said the Blackshields can be Traitor, Loyalist or neither, although for rules purposes you do have to pick one or the other.

What exactly is the Dark Herald? Is he a Blackshield version of the Chaplain, or is he a bit more like the Word Bearers' Diabolist?

Would the Ashen Claws be an example of a Blackshields warband, or are they just secretly a splinter faction from another Legion, such as the Night Lords they are fighting or perhaps the Raven Guard?

Also, what's the story with Cassian Draco and his "fire and death" cult?

I kind of like the Idea of the black shields, it kind of interprets what could be the unknown founding chapters in the 41st millennium, great for building a narrative in our games

http://i.4cdn.org/tg/1454752425440.jpg

http://i.4cdn.org/tg/1454753423753.jpg

http://i.4cdn.org/tg/1454752589061.jpg

thanks @ aracersss

Now we know why the Black Power Ranger was so awesom
You mean beside him having an axe that doubled as a blaster cannon?

Woah didn't expect Ashen Claws to get some paint. Does it say what their fates were? I know they worked with Shade Lord Fall, but did they end up as one of the XIX Predation Fleets?

Ashen Claws are a chapter of the Raven Guard. First mentioned in book 3s Battle of Hells Anvil.

Archived