Miniwargaming heresy batreps up

depthcharge12

• 3 weeks later...
I think Mitch needs to paint his bases a different colour to his models, they get a bit lost. Otherwise a nice looking army and I always enjoy seeing Steves' Iron Warriors.

BUNK, stopped watching 1/2 way, too many rule issues (assaulting after disembarking out of a fortification???)

Pretty sure its a legit rule for fortifications (repel the invaders or something like that)

That it is, you can charge out of fortifications. :)

I'm always impressed with Steve when he tailors his lists down to make them competitive for his opponent. There wasn't an over-abundance of ordanance to blow the orks away, just something reasonably even. Probably went underpowered in this one though, in my opinion.

Still, shows great sportsmanship and a desire to have fun over winning. Got a lot of respect for that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

EC vs IW:

This one was really fun and awesome. This is the happiest and funniest I've seen out of Steve. I really like him, but sometimes he's seems bored with his all destroying car park. However, the cultist mob actually makes him squeal sometimes, which is absolutely hilarious :P

Also, dem Kakophani...killing two terminator squads with ap- weaponry :O (well technically the bio shock isn't, but it's effectively volkite on steroids).

Archived