[HH1.0] White Scars Tactica

Ironwithout

I mean, if youre going after Infantry instead of tanks, why not just keep Mauler Bolters for higher volume of fire and no potential gets hot!

• 2 weeks later...

Out of curiosity, what kind of special units would you speculate the White Scars would get ? I was thinking their special Jetbikes, and maybe the special Terminators, but surely, there are more than that :D

Out of curiosity, what kind of special units would you speculate the White Scars would get ? I was thinking their special Jetbikes, and maybe the special Terminators, but surely, there are more than that :D

I mean, just that really...?

Plus some characters and the Khan. Every other Legion is pretty much that so why not them :P

Probably, yeah...

Do you think the Khan will have the option of being both on his Jetbikes or on foot ?

He'll be atop a Razorback. Just like RT said he would.

Maybe he'll have a bike option. It would make sense. I mean, Corax and Curze are Jump and I have no doubt Sanguinius will be (unless he's FMC <3)

So at the risk of bringing the Tactica back on task ;-)

What do people use for hqs? Ive noticed im falling back on the same HQ time and time again and i would prefer not to fall into a rut (especially given i forgot the warhawk all game last time and that was the main reason for taking a praetor!).

• 1 month later...
Hey y'all I'm thinking of doing a white scars style army and was wondering how well would an infantry focused list do with veterans? Or would it be better do just go all out on bikes which seem like a cool option as well.

Right lads. I need a new shiny toy!

what would you choose as a supporting super heavy for White Scars? I'm leaning towards a Falchion as it's sexy as hell. 

Also how evil is it going to be outflanking the monstrous thing. the challenge with Chogorion Brotherhood I suppose. 

Any other thoughts on what would work?

With Chogorian Brotherhood's Outflank rule? Only choice is a Glaive. That 1-inch beam straight down a battleline is the sexiest idea around! :)

I'd wait right now for the new red book to drop if you're thinking about a falchion... to see what new changes come about. But Mastadon seems awesome! Of course, no dreadnoughts, goes against the way of the brotherhoods with not letting the bodies return to the earth, unless you play a terran based chapter :P 

• 4 weeks later...

Moritat's:

"they may not benefit from any Blessing type psychic powers, or from Leadership bonuses, Leadership re-rolls or other beneficial special rules provided by other friendly models or army-wide effects which are the result of a Rite of War."

Hmm it's a toughie, but I would say no... As the Cyber-hawk is technically a piece of wargear for a Preator and that is what is technically providing the special rules, that the Moritat cannot benefit from.