+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Space Wolves Strategium+++

Captain Semper, I tried messaging your box was full.

A minor oversight, but my first vow was a runepriest @ 120 AND a cypher proxy @ 190. (Both complete)

Second one was a dreadnought which is correct.

Not exactly a game changing score, but every point helps smile.png

On a side note, thank you for all your hard work on this. You are an absolute legend. cool.png

Cheers,

Graymane

Agan if time stamped it might be okay.... If you were trying before deadline but could not get on the site to upload, check wit admin in case there were traffic issues.

Semper: You do not have SW1's second vow down as completed!!

LAST UPDATE

The last update is done. Please check your status to make sure it's correctly represented in the second post of the first page. Let me know if there is a problem.

Can you provide a direct linky?

@ Greymane: Thanks - I corrected it. 

@ SW1: Don't worry mate, I was in my spreadsheet (couldn't have missed that one) but for some reason I did not update on the first page. Now it should be fine. :)

@ Valerian: The Last Update is reflected in the second post of the first page. I just want people to check they are OK with it as this is what goes to the Final Report. I think that's what you're referring to (i.e. the Final Report) which I'm in the process of writing up! :)

So what you guys gonna do now ETL is over? Whats next for my brothers in the Aett? Im taking a step away from Chaos for a bit to concentrate on an all Wolf Guard army, dont expect to win much but I will have fun with them. :)

I've started a gameboard, finally. Found very pretty modular ruined buildings, so some pics of the WIP terrain will appear in my thread in a couple of weeks. Have a goal to complete it around the end of October.

For me...

10 more breachers.... Ummm I mean Wolf Guard wit shields biggrin.png

A Leviathan dreadnought talon

Cerasus Knigt Lancer

Cerastus Knight Atrapos

Storm Eagle (half built pile of junk may just become a crashed piece of scenery)

Fire Raptor 2

Vindicator Laser destroyer

10 more Wolf Guard with jump packs.

Corax

Techmarine

Then around 60 half painted Grey hunters

40 half painted blood claws

10 half painted sky claws

27 swift claws

10 scouts

30 or so half painted Wolf Guard terminators

2 vindicators a fell glaive a rhino 4 razorbacks 2 predators.....

A 2700 point GK army which I want to sell off...

My backlog isn't too bad biggrin.png

Thats cos custard creams are my favourites :D

It is more to do with collecting on & off since 92ish and mainly Wolves.

I was in yhe habit of trying to paint each model to the best I could.

I had so many it got demoraliaing to look at & for a long time i gave up painting. Especially as there is not many folks locally who play.

3 things have changed all that.

1. Etl is a big motivator and when working in a team makes it really enjoyable.

2. Learning production line painting. It isnt glamourous but it is effective.

3. Airbrush. Now I can breeze througha ton of models getting the basics done so fast.

It leaves me time to enjoy the detailing.

Gone are the days of hand painting a fell blade or a spartan, risking RSI in the process.

Finish off the DA command figures from the DV set, paint up all the Orks from the SC set and help my son with his Carnifex and Tyranid warriors. I have an itch to paint up a small BT squad with a partly used upgrade sprue I picked up and I also have three members of the B&C pack to finish off Maddog, Grouj and Gemini. Also I need to contact MarvMoogy to see if he still wants in.

Well I have a few half finished models to finish off from before ETL and then it's either start on the still boxed Stormfang or go and paint another 50 or so kilts up for my guard force, which I'm not relishing the prospect off (seemed a good idea at the time - one platoon in and not so much lol), so probably the Stormfang.

For me it will be :

-rest a bit while preping the moving to the new flat. Maybe a bit of PS4 ;-)

But I will soon return to my wolves with :

- pushing forward these TWC units

- 10 wulfen

- finishing the fireaptor, the stormeagle and pushing forward too the stormfang and stormwolf.

- 1 spartan

- 3/4 dreads

- 6 pods

- Ulrick

- finishing Njall

- Logan Grimnar

- bike wyrdstorm brotherhood

- 1 bike sanguinary priest and 5 BA scouts to accompany my TWC

- like what, 35/40 termies

- around 60 power armors

- not speaking of father Russ when he wil be released…

And a REAVER (of my own legio, color scheme already decided) !

Yeah, with my painting pace, I have at least 3 years of painting ahead…

More work on the house. I have 9 months to get the odd jobs out of the way so I won't have domestic shenanigans getting in the way of the next ETL. ;)

Hmmm ... I also need to decide if I'm sticking with the current colour scheme or changing it up a bit. Either way I need to find a way of working through each model much quicker.

Lovesmuffins I think pointed me in the direction of a company doing paints, looks like they do a really decent range of greys.

If I recall you were mixing paints to get the grey you were after.

Archived