I figured I start a thread for my Night Lords (NL) Daemon army to help motivate me to finish my army. I use my army as Khorne Daemonkin, with Daemon Allies. I am still building, painting, and converting models for this army. I will post a picture of what I have currently built, painted and converted. After I will keep posting my new projects and current WIP's in hopes to get feedback from this wonderful community. I would like to thank Dan the Daemon, Augustus b'Raass and KrautScientist for inspiring me with their amazing Armies. If you haven't checked them out, I highly recommend them!

Here is my main HQ for my army. I use him as a Lord on a Juggernaut or Herald of  Khorne on a Juggernaut

Tammer, the Unstoppable Juggernaut Lord

Here is a group shot of what I have so far (a lot of WIP's). The Storm Raven I painted just for fun I have no idea what I'm actually going to use it for

Current army shot

WIPs

My counts as Skarbrand, I am working on with the left over bits from my Blood Thirster Kit. I started to make this before the new Skarbrand came out (yeah its been a while). I'll just use it as my D-thirster for now

Blood thirster WIP

When I play my Jugg lord I get a lot of questions about how I made him. Here are the bits I used.

After chopping of the parts I didn't need. I used green stuff and a piece of wire, (sorry I didn't put it in the picture lol) to attached the DP torso and Jugg body together. I used the tabard to hide the imperfections. The tabard was kinda small so I added more green stuff to make the tabard bigger.

Jugg lord bits

I did not use the back piece of the torso because It made the body to bulky. I used green to stuff to make the torso look frayed and made it look like it was attached to the jugg by synthetic cables.

Tammer

Archived