Mikhals Wonderland - Today: a blast from the past

What I said was a joke :lol:

Like. The model looks good, and the fingers aren't bad, but they're notably different from the rest of the model.

Edited by Gederas

*g* I know I know. My answer was meant to be a light-hearted joke as well ( although I really love Picasso)

As promised I rearmored the fingers. Hope it looks now better. Sadly I already ripped Canaan apart so we will see if it fits afternI received the casts^^.

952567-.jpg

“Heresy, shmeresy” -Horus Lupercal

Sculpting is off to a great start. And in a universe of darkness and war I worry about the people that crack a smile in it. They’re the ones to watch out for.

*EDIT* I only saw the sculpted head post. Caught up now and WOW! Still, I would advise watching out for her.

Edited by hushrong

Bloody wonderful sculpting here, both the smaller fine details to the overall form and proportions. Hat's off to you!

Thankee sai.

“Heresy, shmeresy” -Horus Lupercal

Sculpting is off to a great start. And in a universe of darkness and war I worry about the people that crack a smile in it. They’re the ones to watch out for.

*EDIT* I only saw the sculpted head post. Caught up now and WOW! Still, I would advise watching out for her.

Thanks man. Fortunately she is already at a caster and will be cloned so that there is always a next Canaan^^>

She's a fantastic looking sculpt, man! Thumbs up! :)

Danke. As I am a big fan of you, that means a lot to me.

Stunning work Mikhal! Love all the intricate details you've sculpted and the new fingers look fantastic. Can't wait to see what you'll do next!

Merci.Not sure what sculpt I do next. Atm I am doing Wardens of Light again. There even slipped an extra warden into the schedule^^>

Updated fingers look ace. :tu: That was quick though :lol:

Well, after you and Traitor mentioned it, I could not unsee it, so it was best to correct it asap.

The fingers look much better now!

Thanks for pointing it out. Wouldn't have seen it.

Coming along really well there chief, bravo. Great to look back and see how far yuor sculpting has come.

Thanks. I recently took a peek myself and.now I want redo all.my past works. Which means I could never move forward. Letting them be in their primitive state is maybe the most difficult thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

960151-.jpg

Some minor additons. Ignore the arm. He is only there to have an idea how his arm will be posed

The swirling patterns look cracking on that armour.

Thx although i thinl it could be far better

The armor patterns are looking awesome, pretty impressive to do them with a pen. I'll have to give that a try someday haha.

Hehe. In german we say " not macht erfinderisch"

Wow this is some very impressive sculpting, I'm so gonna read through this thread for tips (and awesome models ofc)

Thx man

If you have questions u can shoot me a pm as well.

Ohhh that’s looking good! Envious of the detail you are getting out of the greenstuff. Seriously, that is some sweet, intricate armor you’ve made.

Also, what is that helm you’ve used.

Ohhh that’s looking good! Envious of the detail you are getting out of the greenstuff. Seriously, that is some sweet, intricate armor you’ve made.

Also, what is that helm you’ve used.

Thx. Wished those details were finer but i am getting there.

The head is from an allarus terminator. Their heads have the perfect size for any primarch helmet.

Looking good, that head works really well.

Thx man.

As the helm works so well I am now thinking if I should simply skip the bare headed option.

Your GS skills are awesome. I practically ooze envy looking at your WIP updates haha.

And that is a nice helm. I was wondering if it was a FW DA but it was plastic. Definitely a good pic and you never really see a well helmeted primarch. I always thought when they would make the night haunter he'd probably have a helmet as I thought sunlight would screw him over. Nope.