The New HH Box (Highly Likely to be Prospero) - Happy?

Balthamal

You can buy sanguinary guard for the old school jump packs plus there's plenty of third party out there as well.

Come on man, just because you once came across a treasure trove of jump packs and bought a pile of them cheap (I think that's the story you once told... you or flint, lol), doesn't mean the rest of us are so lucky. Sanguinary Guard jump packs are relatively rare or at least $5 each!

Personally, if it comes to that, I'll buy a bunch of the propeller jump packs from FW bits resellers/casters. It's FW's fault, I'd give them money for jump packs if they sold them separately.

You could also check some 3rd party bits sellers, mkIV jump packs lookalikes might be difficult to find, but there are definitely options for the mkII double barreled ones.

Edit: spellcrow has both mkII and mkIV lookalike jump packs:

http://www.spellcrow.com/advanced_search_result.php?search_in_description=1&keywords=Jump+pack&x=0&y=0

Personally, if it comes to that, I'll buy a bunch of the propeller jump packs from FW bits resellers/casters. It's FW's fault, I'd give them money for jump packs if they sold them separately.

I'd happily do the same for bolt pistols and chainswords with MkIV arms in various positions to build Despoilers from B@C marines.

I'd happily do the same for bolt pistols and chainswords with MkIV arms in various positions to build Despoilers from B@C marines.

uhg, my kingdom for CCW arms from FW.

My empire if they were from (a bit cheaper) GW - but as that's not going to happen any day soon they'll have to make do with only the kingdoms of Denmark and England from my Svein II CK II ironman game...

They do exist, but aren't precisely cheap: the melee weapons set for each mk includes five pairs of arms. Depending on how many you need, you could always make a couple of casts with instant mold.

Open Day is only a couple of weeks away, they might have some last minute surprises for us there. They must have been planning around this release to some degree.

Still, not gonna plan for that. Instead I think I'll be building Iron Havocs. Don't need jump packs or ccw for that.

Open Day is only a couple of weeks away, they might have some last minute surprises for us there. They must have been planning around this release to some degree.

Still, not gonna plan for that. Instead I think I'll be building Iron Havocs. Don't need jump packs or ccw for that.

When is Open Day? 

do you reckon we will see Russ released there?

I'm really looking forward to this release! Hopefully the kit contains MkIII, although my initial interpretation of the blurry WD image was that it was MkII. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Either way I'm planning to start a new Legion army, more suited to the older Mks of armour. The plastic Tartaros might also inspire me to build the Alpha Legion Zone Mortalis force that I've been planing for a while...

Exciting times :)

I'm really looking forward to this release! Hopefully the kit contains MkIII, although my initial interpretation of the blurry WD image was that it was MkII. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Either way I'm planning to start a new Legion army, more suited to the older Mks of armour. The plastic Tartaros might also inspire me to build the Alpha Legion Zone Mortalis force that I've been planing for a while...

Exciting times smile.png

If you take a look at the arms of one of the thousand suns marines it has the mark 3 gauntlet

When is Open Day? 

do you reckon we will see Russ released there?

European Open Day is 1st of October.

Personally, yes, I think Russ will be released. I will stress that I have no inside information here.

I just think that the Russ previews, the intended release of Inferno around this time and the potential release window of Burning of Prospero would all fit rather nicely with the Open Day.

I think GW and FW have been working towards this for a while and I think they are going to walk away with a pretty big pile of money.

At the very least, I'm hoping for some info about the boxed-game release. Contents, gameplay info, future plans etc.

Even if it's not technically official yet, the cat's out of the bag now and I'm hoping FW just feed the hype.

Archived