I've noticed that if you add two Masters of the Legion and select two RoWs, it correctly displays an error flag - however when you delete one MoL the flags for the warning remain. So if I chose Firedrakes under PotL, then deleted the PotL selection AND Firedrakes - it still has an error flag saying I cannot select Firedrakes int he troop slot.

So far the only way I've found to resolve this is to delete the Legion selection.

Slipstreams has it. This is just a Battlescribe-ism that is a bit annoying. 2.0 fixes this, and the Rites of War are moved for 2.0 as well so it will definitely be fixed. :)

Hi

Sorry to be so indelicate question , but when they are ready to base with Army of Dark compilance from last book?

No worries! Unfortunately the Army of Dark Compliance may never be properly represented in Battlescribe. It would require its own catalogue due to the complicated two-army requirements.

I won't promise and thing, but this may be more doable with 2.0. It would still be a lot of work, but could actually be feasible.

According to the new book, you should be able to give Enryd Haar a jump pack, but it isnt listed. No rush, just saying :wink:

Really?  Does the "new book" refer to HH6: Retribution?  I'm looking at this and not seeing any Jump Pack.  Would you mind telling me where this option is so I can take a look?

Oh bollocks! I just realised how stupid I was there :D I confused it with the Centurion Shabran Darr, those names make my head spin! Sorry mate, my bad! All seems correct :D 

According to the new book, you should be able to give Enryd Haar a jump pack, but it isnt listed. No rush, just saying :wink:

Really? Does the "new book" refer to HH6: Retribution? I'm looking at this and not seeing any Jump Pack. Would you mind telling me where this option is so I can take a look?

Oh bollocks! I just realised how stupid I was there :D I confused it with the Centurion Shabran Darr, those names make my head spin! Sorry mate, my bad! All seems correct :D

Haha all good brother. The names also give me a headache... Not all of them flow off the tongue...

I dont think that Blackshields using the Orphans of War can take Agents of Emperor (Navigator)

Would you mind explaining that one for me?  I think I see where you're coming from (HH6 p219) but I don't necessarily read it the same way.  Plus, from a fluff standpoint, even Blackshields would need to traverse the warp.  Let me know your thoughts and we'll hash it out.  :thumbsup:

Orphans of War has the specific restriction that they cannot take Agents of the Emperor/Warmaster and cannot ally with any force containing one either. The Navigator is an Agent of the Emperor and as such is not allowed in an Orphans of War list, same as Knights Errants.

I dont think that Blackshields using the Orphans of War can take Agents of Emperor (Navigator)

Would you mind explaining that one for me?  I think I see where you're coming from (HH6 p219) but I don't necessarily read it the same way.  Plus, from a fluff standpoint, even Blackshields would need to traverse the warp.  Let me know your thoughts and we'll hash it out.  :thumbsup:

Orphans of War has the specific restriction that they cannot take Agents of the Emperor/Warmaster and cannot ally with any force containing one either. The Navigator is an Agent of the Emperor and as such is not allowed in an Orphans of War list, same as Knights Errants.

*Sigh* DUH

Sorry man, for some reason I read "Orphans of War" as "All Blackshields" and was very confused.  I'll add this shortly.  Nice catch!

Shouldn't a Word Bearers Chaplain that takes a Tainted Weapon at the same cost as a Power Weapon still have a Crozius Arcanum in his equipment? As far as I can tell the latter doesn't show up at the moment on the roster.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bucelufe

When I give my Praetor Brethren of Iron I can't give any attached Techmarines a Cortex Controller for +15pts as described in AoD.

Is this a bug?

Hey guys!

I'll have an update this weekend with some bug fixes and more info on the alpha testing for those interested in making 2.0 super awesome. As always, I'm very sorry for the delays. Darn life won't seem to calm down so I can focus on the important things, like Horus Heresy hobby time!

Hope youve got a copy of the updated LACAL preordered or something because theres definitely going to be some changes to the standard units in that book.

I sure do. Preordered a hard copy. Once I get that sucker in hand I'll make the appropriate changes.

Only real question is whether the LA:CAL becomes LA:AOD or if it's an entirely new list?

Hmm might as well change it ot AoD:AL (age of darkness army list or what have you) and replace LA:CAL since this is an update to that.

Yeah obviously the title will change. I need to decide if it will supersede LA:CAL or simply stand alongside it as a newer version. New title after all.

Simply put, once LA:AOD is released, could one still make a LA:CAL list or does that cease to exist?

La:cal essentially ceases to exist. It is currently no longer on sale and would be an outdated book once AoD is released.

Yeah I got that. I'm talking about thematically. Is there a difference if I want to make a Great Crusade era list vs an Age of Darkness list.

Ultimately I'm not going to continue to support the two separately, but it's worth considering.

Hmmm, honestly, no even then it wouldnt be worth it. Youd still be able to make Crusade era lists with this book after all.

Archived