Sagentus's Khorne army - Contemptor Dread and DA

Sagentus

@pearson73 - cheers mate. I thought that once I was done, the blue was to much before I thought.

@chaplain cy- thanks mate, hopefully have some more up soon, need to finish my bezerkers squad.

@the traitor - thanks, I thought it looked to TS with just blue and the blood God was not pleased. He doesn't want my head now though... at least nit yet haha

@eldunderino - I see what you mean about it being to clean. Any tips or ideas that would help with that?

@nemac - cheers mate, means a lot coming from someone with stuff you pump out

Thank Red and bio. Think I have got the DA to a point where I am happy with him, washed the blue over with a agrax, hopefully that has done the trick. Excuse the lack of a head, it's gone missing so have sprayed another on up

gallery_95896_12723_654530.jpg

gallery_95896_12723_813940.jpg

gallery_95896_12723_638418.jpg

First time painting flame. What do you think?

Edited by Sagentus

Cheers guys! Should hopefully have the head painted tonight and do any finishing touches to the model. Might try to get a bit more shading on the back of the cloak and some more highlighting on the red. Other than that i am pleased with how he has turned out. Then i need to finish mt Bez squad :D

Thank all! It is great to hear you all like him (Ithval) so far and means a lot. Like i said i aim to have him complete tonight :) 

Then i need to finish my Bez. 

I have a choice then: 

* another squad of Bez

* CSM squad

* 10-40 Cultists

* Respray/repaint my Drake (would need to pull the wings apart to make painting easier) 

* helbrute no2 

* Havoc squad

What do we think ? 

looking forward to the completed project!

I have to say I would be happy to see any of those options next. I am a bit more interested in the cultists too and see what you do with them. Or maybe the havocs as they have become my favorite thing this edition.

That cape looks great but the flames are fantastic. Looking forward to seeing him complete.

I reckon Havocs should be next. Although I'd like to see your take on cultists, I've always used simple primed black Cadians if I ever run cultists. Would like to convert up a unit or two but I rarely use them.

+++++++ Start Transmition ++++++

+++++
+++ Captain, I see a large figure with a flamed backpack approaching fast with squad of Bezerkers +++
++
+++ Ithval, May the empror have mercy +++
+++
+++++
+++++++ End transmition +++++++
At the defence of the great bastion on the forgeworld Tigrus
gallery_95896_12723_53993.jpg
gallery_95896_12723_39420.jpg
gallery_95896_12723_39125.jpg
gallery_95896_12723_317111.jpg
Really happy with how this model has turned out. c&c welcome :)
Looks like its cultist after my Bez, then Havocs. Havocs might be a little tricky with the finecate kit, but I'm up for a challenge :D

cheers Bio ... Ill keep an eye out for some cheap devi's on ebay lol

Next up is a wip of my Bez champ. The rest have got the base coats red/gold painted and the heads are highlighted so getting there :)

gallery_95896_12723_162484.jpg

gallery_95896_12723_798278.jpg

This champ is coming along nicely, few more highlights, painting the skull on the knee and hes done :)

Cheers Vair. I really enjoy doing chars, but i need to concentrate on bulking out my army for a bit. I must say with my confidence/skills improving I'm looking forward to my next char .... not sure who to do though, always tempted to do a scratch build Fabius Bile

I'm happy with this champ so far, wanted a pf/bp champ, but there isnt any good pf's in the CSM kits i have. Might get a clenched fist one from my old space marine bits box and get the GS out :) 

I ran out of likes earlier otherwise I would have made it rain on that Dark Apostle. He came together and looks brilliant! He has me wanting to chant Blood for the Blood God, Skulls for the Skull Throne!

The new champ looks like he is already on the path of righteousness.