General Discussion Secundus

bluntblade

It's over /tg/, with made up legions. The basic premise is that the Emperor couldn't decide on a singular Warmaster so he divided the office between three of them. One remains loyalist, another turns to chaos, the third breaks away from both and creates an ultra-tyrannic Empire. Imagine a Suzerainty led by Raktra and Yucahu.

It's over /tg/, with made up legions. The basic premise is that the Emperor couldn't decide on a singular Warmaster so he divided the office between three of them. One remains loyalist, another turns to chaos, the third breaks away from both and creates an ultra-tyrannic Empire. Imagine a Suzerainty led by Raktra and Yucahu.

I am so hard right now.

I've been distracted by a new game, but I should be back to more posting this week. 

Otherwise, I'm trying to figure out the Imperium Eldar name, both White collar and blue collar.

Kinda silent here today. Whats up guys? Everyone over at the /tg playing warmaster?

I'm on the verge of flying back to the UK, so been busy with goodbyes. Also very tired but failing to sleep, so either I'll be out like a light on the plane or wired as hell. Wondering whether or not to see the new Alien. My enthusiasm's been quenched somewhat by reviews.

Btw, one for the BotL jukebox - Voyager's Ghost Mile is very good indeed.

Edited by bluntblade

I had an awful night awake suffering from a surprisingly strong anxiety attack, so I've been wiped out today. On the upside, I read Mechanicum in its entirety.

Interesting. Btw Raktra, we gave the Berserkers an allied Titan Legion, didn't we?

Fairly certain we did, I genuinely can't remember the name of which though.

I kinda wish we'd had a system for Legion numerals, with the Lightning Bearers keeping their original II Legion status and perhaps the Warbringers as the I. Looks a bit peculiar to have the I and II in our universe be two of the more unusual Legions.

Well it was decided between the Bros because Athrawes inspired US all. So he got the I.

We can always claim that big e created the LB first because he was very similar to himself and he nmeeded a weapon against Chaos. He may habe Seen Chaos AS the biggest threat Form the beginning and so Cook counter measures very early