General Discussion Secundus

bluntblade

Now, what am I to get along with Mechanicum - Siege of Castellax, Leman Russ, Know No Fear or Praetorian of Dorn?

Sounds about right, Sim. I think our Easter holidays are shorter than Spring Break, but generally northern hemisphere is about the same across the West. NZ has it flipped, so they actually start and finish roughly in time with the year itself.

Edited by bluntblade

I will mention that the board rules are still in effect so you'd have to take that discussion to PMs :p

Assemble the Silver, Golden, and Ebony fleets. Legio Genesis must be halted.

Oh. That's an interesting point. Could these rules theoretically be used for the Genesis Legion?

New bigger bits has me excited for my Bears; and I do agree these seem perfect for the Legio Genesis.

In terms of normal canon I find myself okay with this, simply because it does seem a natural reaction when you think about Chaos getting a HUGE boost; The Necromancer all seem to be waking up, and the Nids are going to get vastly larger.

Rg as the false primarch and those new guys as Genesis Legion is definetely a thing!

Just saw the vid so could someone answer me some questions (via pm?)

Why mark X? What happened to IX?

Enhanced like more stable in order to raise more of them?

Liking that they reused my favorite mark, which is IV. :D

... Okay I might've inadvertently made that up then! I swear to God I read it in there somewhere.

Got it in my hands and it says Mark VIII, sorry.

So what might IX be?

... Okay I might've inadvertently made that up then! I swear to God I read it in there somewhere.

Got it in my hands and it says Mark VIII, sorry.

So what might IX be?

Well, looking at their announcement that there will be more unitd of them, maybe a prototype MkX? For Scouts? Or Assaults?

"Primaris Space Marines"

Mark X armour. 'Enhanced' Gene-seed.

Well, they are coming.

(Sighs) at least Kozja's doom has holed that under the waterline in the broverse, eh?

Btw Sim, would you like a spoiler-free review of Covenant?

Edited by bluntblade

rewatching the Episode VIII trailer (as a Rian Johnson fan, so much hype) and was trying to work out what the desert battle reminded me of besides Hoth (those flares might be a Fury Road nod) and realised. It's very like the Iron Bears bikes tackling the Berserker siege lines and Titans on Cadia.