General Discussion Secundus

bluntblade

Well, at least we can be thankful Raktra didn't adopt Kratos' sense of dress as well as his violent tendencies...

That he leaves for the nookies with Khorne...

It occurs to me that the first book is the only book that can't be transformed into a trilogy. It's the only book that has two general history chapter, and there's no easy to split or spread the Prosecution chapter. 

Therefore, Insurrection will remain a single, large book. Everything else will be transformed into trilogies.

While searching for Xana's location, guess what I found? Rangda. It's in the galactic north, on a straight line from the Eye of Terror to the galactic edge. If I'm guessing right, it's a hop and a skip away from Mexicatii.

It could turn into something, certain persons of interest, would want to lay their hands upon after the siege of Terra.

Talking about traitors or the Suzerainty. Could be a helpful tool in order to rebuild lost strength. Corax received it by the Emperor himself. So who might be aware of said technology?

So we'll have future Serpents with failing genessed which gives them scales and a hissing tongue? ^^

Still, Corax failed because of the intervention of the Alpha Legion. Who would be sneeky enough to sabotage Azus attempts?

Maybe one of the remaining renegade / traitor Predator forces?

What would be the average number of psykers recruited by a pre primarch legion, in this case the Xth?

Which requires the question, how large could the legion have been when Niklaas takes command. He is found in 863.

Edited by Demus Ragnok

Two words brothers; Enviroment Suits. What kind of idiot decides to explore a newly-discovered world, even one with a breathable atmosphere, without protection from potentially hazardous substances like, oh I dunno, spores?

Those dumbasses deserved to be eaten.